Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 06:44 AM

5,173 posts, read 4,947,721 times

Advertisements

And we wonder why we have these protests spiral out of control?? Half of those arrested for the destruction of Baltimore are released without any charges and the other half will probably only get a slap on the wrist if even that. The cops try to do their jobs; it's just that the courts don't back them up! Heck, if they did, Gray wouldn't have been out in society in the first place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2015, 06:46 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
The court couldn't handle the volume, that's all. Untwist those panties!

Old 04-30-2015, 07:30 AM

24,500 posts, read 17,239,538 times
First the Police are told to stand down to allow the rioters excuse me protestors destroy public and private property, the worse offenders are pulled out of the mob arrested then sent home.

No wonder the police are frustrated. Freddie had been arrested 25 times and no doubt known very well to the police. I can see him mouthing off to the cops how they can't do anything to him and one of them losing his cool and roughing him up.
Of course there is no excuse for beating on a prisoner and the cops involved should be fired and tried in court IF that is what actually happened.

Imagine the day to day pressure of a cop risking his life to remove criminals from the streets and the revolving door liberal justice system putting them back on the streets the next day. I would not want to be a cop.

Old 04-30-2015, 07:32 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,175,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post

Baloney. There is a military base a few miles down the road that could hold them until they could be processed.

Old 04-30-2015, 07:55 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Ferguson was no different. It's just that it didn't hit the front pages of the MSM.

Catch and release folks. America is now no longer circling the drain but is IN the drain.

Old 04-30-2015, 07:58 AM

5,173 posts, read 4,947,721 times
Quote:
That's your excuse for letting these dirtbags off scott free?? Just as they were able to bring in extra LEOs and Firefighters they should have brought in extra judges to process these criminals. The damage they've done has affected many and is long lasting. It's not just the broken windows, burned building, looted merchandise, and injuries to people; it's the economy and reputation of Baltimore as a whole.
I worked in D.C. up until a few years ago and there were still areas that had not fully recovered from the MLK riots back a few decades ago! Baltimore will be the same. Shame on the court system for not prosecuting every participant to the fullest extent.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:08 AM

613 posts, read 463,767 times
Those suckers should've gotten the chair

Old 04-30-2015, 08:16 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
That's your excuse for letting these dirtbags off scott free??
No, I don't have any excuses. I don't live in Baltimore, nor do I hold any legal authority there or anywhere else. I'm just reporting what I heard on the news.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:23 AM

950 posts, read 924,690 times
Quote:
No, I don't have any excuses. I don't live in Baltimore, nor do I hold any legal authority there or anywhere else. I'm just reporting what I heard on the news.
Why the need to add that smart alec comment.........."untwist those panties"... at the end of your post ?

Most people.....reporting what they heard.....don't need to use smart alec comments when ...reporting

Old 04-30-2015, 09:04 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Untwist those panties!
Tell that to the people who had their businesses and cars burned and those who lost their jobs.

My guess is that if you had your property burned, it might twist your panties a little.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events