Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2015, 12:25 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedinho View Post
This same story showed up on Stormfront just as it showed up here
Can we count on you to be our Stormfront reporter ?

I'm guessing the video started appearing in lots of places around the same time; that's kind of how the interweb works these days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2015, 04:45 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,921,959 times
Not sure why the police have not identified the attacker and arrested her.

Police Hunting for Black Girl Who Brutally Assaulted White Girl and Baby | Top Right News

Quote:
A 14-year old girl was babysitting her 3-year old niece on June 19, and took her to the playground at her middle school, Herfurth Elementary School, in Rowlett, TX, along with a friend. When she sat down at some tables, she was immediately set upon by a group of Black students (2 female, 2 male) who told them they “didn’t belong there.”

One source revealed to TRN that a racial slur was uttered against one or both the White girls, although police have said there is “no evidence of a hate crime” involved with the attack.

The Dallas Morning News reported that the family does not want to issue public statements for fear of further retribution.

There is also a report that one or both of the 14-year old Black girls are involved in a local gang and were enforcing a “Blacks-only territory” in the schoolyard, although he have been unable to confirm this, as no arrests have yet been made.
They have the name of the boy who videotaped this. He should be charged.

Old 06-27-2015, 04:53 PM

2,964 posts, read 3,532,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedinho View Post
This same story showed up on Stormfront just as it showed up here
You're a regular visitor to that website?

Old 06-27-2015, 05:29 PM

11 posts, read 9,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Not sure why the police have not identified the attacker and arrested her.

Police Hunting for Black Girl Who Brutally Assaulted White Girl and Baby | Top Right News

They have the name of the boy who videotaped this. He should be charged.
They have the name of the girl on one site so I have no clue why the police won't arrest her. Well I do know why but its bull.

Old 06-27-2015, 08:06 PM

6,255 posts, read 17,102,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaitingmyescape View Post
They have the name of the girl on one site so I have no clue why the police won't arrest her. Well I do know why but its bull.
They better arrest her, and prosecute her to the full extent of the law!

I guess some phone calls are in order to the Rowlett PD. Rowlett is just the next county over from mine, people from all over the metroplex are outraged about this. If the cops are too chicken$hit to do anything about it, I'm sure there's plenty of people locally who will help the victim with a civil suit against this piece of trash!

Old 06-27-2015, 10:07 PM

2,964 posts, read 3,532,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MckinneyOwnr View Post
They better arrest her, and prosecute her to the full extent of the law!

I guess some phone calls are in order to the Rowlett PD. Rowlett is just the next county over from mine, people from all over the metroplex are outraged about this. If the cops are too chicken$hit to do anything about it, I'm sure there's plenty of people locally who will help the victim with a civil suit against this piece of trash!
Rowlett seems like such a nice town and to think that this could happen there, it's just horrible. I hope those children are able to heal from that attack.

Old 06-28-2015, 12:55 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,757,013 times
I noticed this about the attack... Police Hunting for Black Girl Who Brutally Assaulted White Girl and Baby | Top Right News

Old 06-28-2015, 12:57 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
"There is also a report that one or both of the 14-year old Black girls are involved in a local gang and were enforcing a “Blacks-only territory” in the schoolyard, although he have been unable to confirm this, as no arrests have yet been made."

If that's the case - the media SHOULD be blowing this up. This is potentially one of the worst hate crimes I've ever seen on video.

Old 06-28-2015, 01:54 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,757,013 times
It is really bad.. almost as bad as some others Ive watched....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTCwsgvfgfM

Old 06-28-2015, 02:59 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
It is really bad.. almost as bad as some others Ive watched....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTCwsgvfgfM
Why does this video say "black man" when it was actually a white guy? Hate to see anyone get hit like that, but from what I've read this guy deserved at least a few whacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events