Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2015, 06:07 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,476,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Bunyan View Post
There were just all those actual wars between the UK and the Turks and Iraqis in 1914, 1915, 1916, 1917, 1920, 1922, etc.
You mean the Eastern Front in Galipoli WW1? The failing Ottoman Empire? That was WW1, not "Muslim terrorism".

Had nothing to do with the USA, but did have something to do with British Imperialism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2015, 06:12 PM

68 posts, read 56,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺B☺s View Post
You mean the Eastern Front in Galipoli WW1? The failing Ottoman Empire? That was WW1, not "Muslim terrorism".

Had nothing to do with the USA, but did have something to do with British Imperialism.
Yes, well, you are unsubtly implying that Israel is the root cause of middle eastern unrest, and therefore indirectly the cause of this terrorist attack by a French Algerian in France. All of which are ultimately the USA's fault for giving Israel financial support. I assume on the other websites you visit you inform others on how the Jews also control the media and the world banking system, drink the blood of christian babies and wear yarmulkes to hide their horns?

In fact, the seeds of Islamic terror were sewn in the middle east long before Israel existed, long before the USA had anything to do with the area...and French Algeria was a mess even before any of that.

Old 06-28-2015, 06:46 PM

9,094 posts, read 6,317,546 times
Quote:
In fact, the seeds of Islamic terror were sewn in the middle east long before Israel existed, long before the USA had anything to do with the area...and French Algeria was a mess even before any of that.
Current Islamic terrorist anger is misdirected at the United States. Europeans have been exploiting and oppressing Asian, African, Middle Eastern and Native American populations for millenia (1 millenium = 1000 years, FYI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium) going back to the times of the Roman Empire.

Old 06-28-2015, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Yes, well, you are unsubtly implying that Israel is the root cause of middle eastern unrest, and therefore indirectly the cause of this terrorist attack by a French Algerian in France. All of which are ultimately the USA's fault for giving Israel financial support. I assume on the other websites you visit you inform others on how the Jews also control the media and the world banking system, drink the blood of christian babies and wear yarmulkes to hide their horns?

I didn't subtly imply Israel is the root cause of Middle eastern terror - I explicitly stated that. I'll say it again.

Ongoing Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza strip is the root cause of all middle eastern terrorism suffered by the USA and associated allies.

Yes, I do agree Jews control American media and a significant degree of banking interests.

And I suggest if America abandons Israel to lie in the bed of its own making, Middle Eastern terrorism afflicting the USA will promptly end.

Old 06-28-2015, 06:51 PM

68 posts, read 56,970 times
go back to stormfront, loser.

Old 06-28-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
go back to stormfront, loser.
Sorry. Someone needs to challenge the "bomb the Muslims now crowd".

Old 06-28-2015, 07:00 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,014,912 times
Quote:
Sorry. Someone needs to challenge the "bomb the Muslims now crowd".
We already challenged the "Blame Israel for everything in the Middle East" poster.

Old 06-28-2015, 07:08 PM

9,094 posts, read 6,317,546 times
Quote:
And I suggest if America abandons Israel to lie in the bed of its own making, Middle Eastern terrorism afflicting the USA will promptly end.
^That would make for an interesting socio-political experiment. Unfortunately due to intense lobbying in Washington D.C. it will never happen.

Old 06-28-2015, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
^That would make for an interesting socio-political experiment. Unfortunately due to intense lobbying in Washington D.C. it will never happen.
Right. AIPAC.

Americans need to start waking up. Palestine is the festering wound causing all these ills. Dr Zion's remedy is clearly not working.

Old 06-28-2015, 07:18 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,905,231 times
Wow, a whole lot of apologists for terrorism on here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events