Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 10:50 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,837,584 times

Advertisements

They're all in Walmarts converted to FEMA death camps where the New World Order is conducting experiments using chemtrail chemicals on them in preparation for use on the general population. Elvis and John F. Kennedy are running the whole deal, bad stuff man.

Old 07-26-2015, 10:59 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
I'm seeing a heck of a lot of convoys traveling the roads around here..all light brown now with no more army green.

They're doing their exercises at night so who knows what's going on then.
I'm south of Ft Hood and there's lots of jet activity at night lately so that must be part of it.

Numb the people to the sight of military on our roads.

Old 07-26-2015, 11:06 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
I haven't seen any MRAPS but I did see this vehicle. When I got home I had to look it up.

The M1117
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1117_...curity_Vehicle

Old 07-26-2015, 07:47 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
I live in northeast Texas between Caddo Lake and Fort Hood - this is an area that's supposedly one of the main areas military troops will be passing through but so far I haven't seen anything that looks like part of a military exercise.

Old 07-26-2015, 08:00 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,631,833 times
I guess most of you think everything is a big joke. I don't claim to know what's going on, I do find it interesting there is no mention of it all on the news.

It also just started, none of us know how it will end.

It's sad the lack of critical thinking these days to question anything.

Old 07-26-2015, 08:44 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,660,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
I guess most of you think everything is a big joke. I don't claim to know what's going on, I do find it interesting there is no mention of it all on the news.

It also just started, none of us know how it will end.

It's sad the lack of critical thinking these days to question anything.
Bahaha.

Yeah, OK.

There was an exercise in my state recently with thousands of troops, and it never even made the local news.

It's the military. They train. No big deal.

Anyway, I thought the good ol' boys in Texas "support our troops?" That's what their bumper stickers say. Well, that, and "if you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

All of a sudden, they don't trust the rank-and-file troops to act in the best interest of the citizenry. It's a whole new level of nuttiness down there.

Old 07-27-2015, 06:55 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Bahaha.

Yeah, OK.

There was an exercise in my state recently with thousands of troops, and it never even made the local news.

It's the military. They train. No big deal.

Anyway, I thought the good ol' boys in Texas "support our troops?" That's what their bumper stickers say. Well, that, and "if you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

All of a sudden, they don't trust the rank-and-file troops to act in the best interest of the citizenry. It's a whole new level of nuttiness down there.
Really? I live down here and no one I know is freaked out at ALL by Jade Helm 15. As with any large scale military operation, it's good to know it's going on in case we see a flurry of military vehicles or helicopters or troops but it's not something that has the populace freaked out.

There are conspiracy theorists everywhere - and nuts everywhere. Just watch the news if you don't believe me.

Old 07-27-2015, 07:23 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Really? I live down here and no one I know is freaked out at ALL by Jade Helm 15. As with any large scale military operation, it's good to know it's going on in case we see a flurry of military vehicles or helicopters or troops but it's not something that has the populace freaked out.

There are conspiracy theorists everywhere - and nuts everywhere. Just watch the news if you don't believe me.
If people want to really get nervous come to Idaho when fighter jets are in training. About 5 yrs ago they were training heavy and stories started the military was taking over Idaho. We have some of the best canyons for fighter jets to fly through.

Old 07-27-2015, 07:47 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,698,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
If people want to really get nervous come to Idaho when fighter jets are in training. About 5 yrs ago they were training heavy and stories started the military was taking over Idaho. We have some of the best canyons for fighter jets to fly through.
I live about five miles from Buckley AFB and jets fly over my house pretty much every day.

It's pretty cool actually.

Old 09-02-2015, 11:07 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,837,584 times
So, how's the invasion going?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events