Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 01:10 PM

5,213 posts, read 3,011,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoGuy View Post
"I would need a lot more data to compile a statistical study of the odds. Suffice it to say that the odds of all of these sudden deaths to be suicides are "quite slim"."
Repeating your same post doesn't add anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2015, 01:12 PM

3,680 posts, read 2,964,030 times
Government kills people - undisputed
Mafia kills people - undisputed
If these holistic doctors are being systematically killed, and it does look fishy, who is ordering the killing? Who is doing the killing? Dumping a body in a river after a gunshot to the chest is not very "professional." Though not quite as suspicious as two gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
This is not uncommon .that folks who have the influence are killed to hide the truth.
If you bother to read the agenda 21 .you might understand where this is going.

Old 08-02-2015, 01:14 PM

2,565 posts, read 1,641,732 times
I just wonder why the people blocking cancer cures would try to prevent a cure for something they, themselves, and their loved ones and friends could possibly be afflicted by some day. Even with current treatment modalities, so many cancers are still deadly. And being rich doesn't really help, Steve Jobs f.e. had buckets of money and still ended up dead. So those who try to prevent a cure (if that is indeed the case) are being very unwise, as well as incredibly greedy.

Old 08-02-2015, 01:38 PM

3,680 posts, read 2,964,030 times
It is sometimes quite easy to persuade me that the government may have waxed another civilian. Perhaps for this reason, I might speculate the reasons may be related to the recently hyper aggressive vaccine "movement".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
I just wonder why the people blocking cancer cures would try to prevent a cure for something they, themselves, and their loved ones and friends could possibly be afflicted by some day. Even with current treatment modalities, so many cancers are still deadly. And being rich doesn't really help, Steve Jobs f.e. had buckets of money and still ended up dead. So those who try to prevent a cure (if that is indeed the case) are being very unwise, as well as incredibly greedy.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:50 PM

2,565 posts, read 1,641,732 times
^^I don't trust big pharma either, they obviously value profit over anything else. But because they are subject to the same diseases as the rest of us, preventing a cure will come back to bite them. It would make more sense for them to kidnap these scientists and force them to find a cancer cure, which would then be available to them when necessary. *running off to find my tinfoil hat*

Old 08-02-2015, 04:56 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,440,498 times
Big pharma doesn't have to kill anybody to block cures for Cancer. They already have strong lobbies and well as influence with the FDA in their pockets. All they have to do is block the approval of any new drug, no matter how successful it would be in any type of cure by just getting the right agencies to say "not approved" and it's all legal.

A private doctor or lab doesn't have a chance against the powerhouses that control the American medical industry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events