Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2015, 05:58 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
What if it did happen? Are you proposing to kill innocent people doing their jobs?
If it did happen, you can pretty much kiss the rest of the Bill of Rights goodbye. Unless of course you think that a government making such an overreach such as a massive gun confiscation is going to allow you to keep your other rights? Furthermore, I'm not proposing anything. I do know several law abiding gun owners, some who are concealed carry who have made it very clear that were it to happen they would give their guns back....one bullet at a time. Would you be ready for that kind of unrest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Girls, girls you're both pretty. Calm down.
I'm good. I just find it funny that folks who don't even live here think that they should have a say on how we govern ourselves.

Old 09-01-2015, 06:03 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Why do you say "we" as if you represent all of us? Say "I" because that is the only accurate way to word it.

It would probably be in the best interst of those who don't support the US Constitution and the vision that the founders had for this country to find another place in the world to live. Let me ask you, why do you want us to become like other European countries?
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events