Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 08:10 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,358,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I'm a lot more disgusted about the visual I got in my head about her "hole" comment than I am about a seventeen year old breast. We Americans have breast hang ups second only to the wierdos in the middle east.

A fifty seven year old referring to her big hole makes me want to throw up a little bit. Ick.
Yeah - but the kid was 17 and didn't say it was ok before Madonna did it - that's wrong on two counts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2016, 08:13 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,358,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Why is she a pathetic aging star and Mick Jaggar still gets to be all kinds of crazy with concerts and women and he's in his 70s? There is a serious double standard here.

And how was Madonna supposed to know the girl was 17? She could have thought the girl was in her 20s for all we know. It's not like people are wearing their age on their sleeves.
We don't let guys off the hook for messing around with underage girls because "how could they know". You don't DO anything unless you CHECK THEIR AGE FIRST! No mystery, doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Old 03-20-2016, 08:18 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,385,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Why is she a pathetic aging star and Mick Jaggar still gets to be all kinds of crazy with concerts and women and he's in his 70s? There is a serious double standard here.

And how was Madonna supposed to know the girl was 17? She could have thought the girl was in her 20s for all we know. It's not like people are wearing their age on their sleeves.
Mick Jagger is equally gross and creepy. Does anyone think he's not? Is he pulling down teens tops down on stage? If he was, he would get a thread too.

Madonna has an air of desperation to her, as she clings to every last shred of youth she has left. It's not anything to do with gender. I'm a feminist and I can see it's not a gender thing. It's a delusional age thing. Men have it too.

Old 03-20-2016, 08:20 AM

19,615 posts, read 12,212,859 times
This is just Madonna being Madonna.

It is more disturbing that she talks about her personal stuff on stage, and embarrasses her son. He's fifteen and she should respect his privacy and that he is growing up and doesn't need her whining about him and his dad on stage.

Old 03-20-2016, 09:46 AM

21,463 posts, read 10,566,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
Mick Jagger is equally gross and creepy. Does anyone think he's not? Is he pulling down teens tops down on stage? If he was, he would get a thread too.

Madonna has an air of desperation to her, as she clings to every last shred of youth she has left. It's not anything to do with gender. I'm a feminist and I can see it's not a gender thing. It's a delusional age thing. Men have it too.
I was replying to the comment stating there was nothing more pathetic than an aging starlet. The links were all women. And no, you may think Jaggar is disgusting, but most people praise him for his exploits while saying women like Madonna are pathetic.

Old 03-20-2016, 09:49 AM

21,463 posts, read 10,566,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
We don't let guys off the hook for messing around with underage girls because "how could they know". You don't DO anything unless you CHECK THEIR AGE FIRST! No mystery, doesn't take a rocket scientist.
It didn't look like she did it on purpose, and as far as I know, she didn't give the girl a key to her room either. This is much ado about nothing.

Old 03-20-2016, 10:41 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,437,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Like I said, it appears most people didn't bother to watch the clip.
And like I said, you can bet her ex's lawyers watched and will make a circus of it. Their main argument is that she is unfit to raise her son because of her lifestyle and her profession even though ironically she is the stricter of the two parents when it comes to discipline. Her son doesn't want to stay with her and he will be sure to point this out because he has said he is tired of her dragging him around the world from concert to concert. Her ex is arguing she is exposing their son to all kinds of "unsavory" things a 15 year old shouldn't be seeing in the world of show biz.

When you are in a battle, it is not wise to give your adversary prime ammunition. That's exactly what she did. It doesn't matter whether or not you or I or anyone else thinks what she did was silly and trivial. On that we do agree. But take it to a court of law and watch it become a major incident.

Old 03-20-2016, 10:49 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,977,043 times
Occult Symbolism of Madonna's Superbowl Halftime Show

Old 03-20-2016, 10:55 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,455,230 times
I think we should treat it as a Very Important Issue worthy of Enormous Moral Outrage. After all, the media ordered us to. Not like there's anything important going on.

Old 03-20-2016, 02:13 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,818,209 times
OMG, that hag.

No wonder her son wants to stay with his dad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events