Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 06:22 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,040,241 times

Advertisements

When Trump becomes POTUS, I hope he lets the Mexicans stay and deports the muslims instead!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2016, 06:28 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
"It's not all Muslims, but it's always a Muslim"
Yes, ETA, IRA, Breivik, Seung-Hui Cho, Brigate Rosse, Rote Armee Fraktion, SARC, Túpac Amaru, Khmer Rouge and others are/were all Muslims.

The one who says like that knows nothing of history. Especially in Europe political terrorism has existed at least since the 18th century. Islamic terrorism is just a current fad.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:35 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
The pilots of aircraft take the news from the control tower professionally. Respect!

https://soundcloud.com/producermatth...ter-explosions

Old 03-22-2016, 06:46 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Sad but expected. It's going to be interesting on this primary day to see how the various candidates jump on their spinmaster deluxe machines to address MUSLIM terror attacks.

It IS time to shut down all new immigration of refugees until we can figure out how to properly vet who wants to come here.
It IS time to ramp up profiling before attacks like this happen here.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:46 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,755 times
I'm not even a Trump fan and I don't think banning all movement of Muslims into the US is wise or even feasible, but stopping any further Muslims from being allowed to immigrate and settle in the US and in western nations in general? HELL YES!

Its time to take drastic measures to at least try and stem the chances of being attacked by stopping any further Muslims from settling here. I'm just SICK of how after each violent, deadly and deplorable terror attack we have our stupid leaders and other assorted idiots come out of the woodwork to come to the defense of Muslims and have to continually tell us that 'its only just a few Muslims that are violent and dangerous'.

Even if that's true, its also true that these kinds of attacks committed by Muslims are increasing in number and in deadliness. At this point we have to HAVE SOME BALLS AND STOP BEING SO PC and say to Muslims living in western nations that any domestic Muslim found to be responsible for a terror attack, their family and relatives MUST bear responsibility and face the punishment of being stripped of their citizenship and being deported ASAP. Its 100% clear that Muslim terrorists don't care about dying in carrying out these attacks, so now its time to make their loved ones who are still alive be the ones to face punishment. If our governments had the balls to do this, I GUARANTEE you that Muslims would think twice about committing terrorism because now it directly affects the people they care about.

Seriously when will western governments WAKE UP and forgo political correctness and the fear of 'offending' Muslims and angering them and take REAL MEASURES to protect our people from terrorism? Will people never understand that no matter how much you try and appease them that it will NEVER stop these kinds of attacks? Being nice has NEVER worked with Muslims and its time to stand up against them and say that while we should still be fair in dealing with them, if they attack us again that we will have ZERO TOLERANCE and take extreme measures against them IMMEDIATELY.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:54 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
It's been a few hours since the attack. Now it's time for the liberals to start blaming the victims and their families like they did in San Bernardino. Here, let me help the libs.....They must have done something to deserve this. The people of Brussels antagonized the Muslims into doing this. It must have been the Jews that asked for it. They were made fun of at work....
I can't wait to see the excuses blaming everyone else.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:56 AM

1,600 posts, read 1,889,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Yes, ETA, IRA, Breivik, Seung-Hui Cho, Brigate Rosse, Rote Armee Fraktion, SARC, Túpac Amaru, Khmer Rouge and others are/were all Muslims.

The one who says like that knows nothing of history. Especially in Europe political terrorism has existed at least since the 18th century. Islamic terrorism is just a current fad.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:57 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,780,306 times
I am praying for those who are affected and for those who have lost loved ones.

What another senseless tragedy...

These are the end days, and occurrences such as this, Paris, etc, will only continue to occur, and do so with more frequency .

Old 03-22-2016, 07:01 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
Sadly, Belgium has let in very high amounts of muslims into their country. They have one of the highest terror alerts in all of europe. A lot of time, these muslims don't integrate, can't get jobs and don't fit in. So they turn to terrorism for a purpose. This is a direct cause of un-vetted muslim immigration. Europe has a big problem. I understand now Why Trump is calling for a muslim ban. You cant vet these people properly . Europe is going to have a long road ahead of itself for polluting its population with so many muslims. Europe use to be looked at as a safe , beautiful place to visit. Now as time goes by, it becomes more and more of a place of violence due to that satanic ideology "islam".....

Old 03-22-2016, 07:05 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
I'm not even a Trump fan and I don't think banning all movement of Muslims into the US is wise or even feasible, but stopping any further Muslims from being allowed to immigrate and settle in the US and in western nations in general? HELL YES!

Its time to take drastic measures to at least try and stem the chances of being attacked by stopping any further Muslims from settling here. I'm just SICK of how after each violent, deadly and deplorable terror attack we have our stupid leaders and other assorted idiots come out of the woodwork to come to the defense of Muslims and have to continually tell us that 'its only just a few Muslims that are violent and dangerous'.

Even if that's true, its also true that these kinds of attacks committed by Muslims are increasing in number and in deadliness. At this point we have to HAVE SOME BALLS AND STOP BEING SO PC and say to Muslims living in western nations that any domestic Muslim found to be responsible for a terror attack, their family and relatives MUST bear responsibility and face the punishment of being stripped of their citizenship and being deported ASAP. Its 100% clear that Muslim terrorists don't care about dying in carrying out these attacks, so now its time to make their loved ones who are still alive be the ones to face punishment. If our governments had the balls to do this, I GUARANTEE you that Muslims would think twice about committing terrorism because now it directly affects the people they care about.

Seriously when will western governments WAKE UP and forgo political correctness and the fear of 'offending' Muslims and angering them and take REAL MEASURES to protect our people from terrorism? Will people never understand that no matter how much you try and appease them that it will NEVER stop these kinds of attacks? Being nice has NEVER worked with Muslims and its time to stand up against them and say that while we should still be fair in dealing with them, if they attack us again that we will have ZERO TOLERANCE and take extreme measures against them IMMEDIATELY.
You should at least take comfort in knowing that you are paying taxes that take care of the San Bernardino bombers baby. Probably the mother too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events