Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 07:40 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,044,617 times

Advertisements

Just want to first say THANKS FOR NOTHING AMERICA for creating and exporting the BLM movement to Canada and specifically to Toronto where now these people are causing trouble and unrest. >_>

Back to the post, a news reporter found a tweet from Toronto's Black Lives Matter co-organizer and leader Yursa Kogali who's been a pretty big trouble maker recently and found that she had posted this a couple months ago:

Obviously when people found out, they came to question her yesterday and instead of acknowledging, explaining or apologising for the post, she RAN AWAY AND HID. Then another leader of the BLM named Sandy Hudson came out and did an interview to try and diffuse the situation and here's the video:

Black Lives Matter rep refuses to comment on co-founder's tweet | CP24.com

All you have to do is watch the first couple of minutes and see that for the rest of the interview she does nothing but COMPLETELY IGNORE the interviewer's question to her regarding the tweet. Hudson also REFUSED to acknowledge, explain or apologise for the tweet and did nothing but try and turn the focus away from why a BLM leader who's supposedly against racism is making a racist post herself.

Today the woman who posted this tweet did make another twitter post, except it was only to say that she was 'Strong, beautiful and cannot be silenced', IE making herself out to be a victim of unfair criticism and of course didn't feel the need to explain or apologise for her comment and obviously no one is asking her to step down from her position etc. And to make matters worse, OF COURSE the Mayor of Toronto and the Premier of Ontario both REFUSED to call this woman out on this racist tweet and simply let her off the hook because questioning blacks on ANYTHING these days could be seen as 'racist'. >_>

Now everyone knows that if a white or most any other non-black person made the same statement towards blacks, this same woman and her group of cronies would be GOING NUTS and DEMANDING that that person apoligise and be fired from their job etc. In essence to pay heavily for their racist statement towards blacks, but because blacks like her are EFFING HYPOCRITES, when SHE does this NOTHING HAPPENS TO HER because her comment was 'taken out of context and it doesn't mean anything' etc.

The bottom line is WHEN WILL BLACK HYPOCRISY AND THE DOUBLE STANDARDS on how they are treated ever stop?!?!! Blacks keep saying they're fighting against racism, but when will they admit that they're the PERPETRATORS of alot of that racism and are doing a very good job of keeping people divided and angry?? And when will our leaders STOP LETTING BLACKS GET AWAY WITH RACIST COMMENTS AND ACTIONS and hold them accountable the same way they would hold a non-black person accountable for their statements and actions?

Much like how Europeans have turned a blind eye to Muslim crime, violence and bad behavior we're doing the same here in North America with black people and it will do nothing but encourage more bad behavior from them. When will most of our leaders HAVE THE BALLS to call out black people on their hypocrisy and let them know that ITS NOT ALRIGHT to say and do whatever you want and think you won't face consequences? Right now it just SICKENS ME how much non-blacks have to be careful what they say and do with regards to black people, yet we allow blacks to say and do whatever they want against non-blacks with little to no reprecussions and its sad to realise that this is only going to get worse down the road.

Old 04-06-2016, 07:51 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,364,027 times
Crickets!!!!

More empty noise from the usual suspects. Who are the Black leaders you speak of? When you are done identifying them, kindly point out the White, Asian, Arabic, Jewish and Latino/Hispanic leaders. Half wits really annoy me.

If you don't see that using the action of a few to judge an entire race is daft, then there is absolutely nothing to discuss.

Old 04-06-2016, 09:54 PM

6,394 posts, read 4,124,797 times
Please non-existing allah or god or whatever give me the strength to give a care about the BLM movement or the subject of the OP.

Old 04-06-2016, 09:57 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,168,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Please non-existing allah or god or whatever give me the strength to give a care about the BLM movement or the subject of the OP.
Please non-existing allah or god or whatever help me not to "cuss".

Old 04-06-2016, 10:00 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,044,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Crickets!!!!

More empty noise from the usual suspects. Who are the Black leaders you speak of? When you are done identifying them, kindly point out the White, Asian, Arabic, Jewish and Latino/Hispanic leaders. Half wits really annoy me.

If you don't see that using the action of a few to judge an entire race is daft, then there is absolutely nothing to discuss.
I'm talking about the BLM organizers here in Toronto who get people together to protest supposed police mistreatment of black people as well as supposed racism against blacks in general. One of the main leaders made that racist tweet on her account a couple of months ago and someone called her out on it as to why a person supposedly fighting against racism feels its ok to make a racist statement and then pretend it never happened when people question her.

You can see the woman who made the tweet in the video here at 1:36 in the middle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsFe...&nohtml5=False

The point I'm making is that why are people like her allowed to make such statements and get away with it and yet if a non-black person made the same kind of statement this woman would be the first one to yell and scream RACISM and demand that person apologise and lose their job etc? We're not talking about some random person making this statement, we're talking about the LEADER AND CO-ORGANIZER of the Black Lives movenment in Toronto making that statement. You know the one that is supposed to be SETTING AN EXAMPLE FOR EVERYONE ELSE especially when their platform is fighting racism.

Old 04-06-2016, 10:10 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,168,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
I'm talking about the BLM organizers here in Toronto who get people together to protest supposed police mistreatment of black people as well as supposed racism against blacks in general. One of the main leaders made that racist tweet on her account a couple of months ago and someone called her out on it as to why a person supposedly fighting against racism feels its ok to make a racist statement and then pretend it never happened when people question her.

You can see the woman who made the tweet in the video here at 1:36 in the middle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsFe...&nohtml5=False

The point I'm making is that why are people like her allowed to make such statements and get away with it and yet if a non-black person made the same kind of statement this woman would be the first one to yell and scream RACISM and demand that person apologise and lose their job etc? We're not talking about some random person making this statement, we're talking about the LEADER AND CO-ORGANIZER of the Black Lives movenment in Toronto making that statement. You know the one that is supposed to be SETTING AN EXAMPLE FOR EVERYONE ELSE especially when their platform is fighting racism.
Ok, so you are touching on the privilege that some have to say things other cannot say lest they be smeared with the accusation of racism. The only way to eliminate it is to shed light on it.

Old 04-06-2016, 10:43 PM

3,398 posts, read 6,093,495 times
The media has the masses believing that only white people are racist and capable of hate crimes while there are also no black racists and blacks have never committed a hate crime towards any other race.

I put most of the blame for the attention these idiots get on the liberal, trouble causing media. It sells and idiots keep buying it.

Old 04-06-2016, 11:39 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,505,193 times
Al Jessie where are you pimps?

Maybe our Community Organizer will chime in..............no they weren't in Cuba.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:02 AM

1,326 posts, read 1,141,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Just want to first say THANKS FOR NOTHING AMERICA for creating and exporting the BLM movement to Canada and specifically to Toronto where now these people are causing trouble and unrest. >_>
Don't blame America for your "co founder" racist jerk. There are racist people everywhere unfortunately.

It's kind of ridiculous in this day and age but some people will always feel like the world owes them. I just have to roll my eyes at all the self entitled people out there. I don't care what color you are or where you come from. Just be a decent, honest humane being. Seriously, how flipping hard is that?

Old 04-07-2016, 01:17 AM

977 posts, read 1,013,442 times
Diversity is bad... If we all lived with our own we would have these race issues. They probably allow this double standard because white don't seem to care. They probably agree with the black people at least most of them. Well at least here in the states that's the case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events