Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 05:45 PM

6,454 posts, read 9,816,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Again, amazing that people like this think they are so much better than the people they want to kill.
You are so right, we should just coddle the criminals!! He was probably just having a bad day and wont do it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2017, 05:58 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,923,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
You are so right, we should just coddle the criminals!! He was probably just having a bad day and wont do it again.
Ahhh...the world you live in must be so boring. Or, maybe completely full of drama. Devoid of thought, for sure.

There exist alternatives between coddling and gunning people down.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:58 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,385,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
She was only 19! Is it common in PA to get married in the late teens? OMG, she was only just growing out of childhood!
19 is the normal age for marriage in Arkansas. Don't know about PA though.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:42 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,544,925 times
Quote:
Again, amazing that people like this think they are so much better than the people they want to kill.
So .....what's your big idea Mr Helper?

Old 11-08-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
So .....what's your big idea Mr Helper?

Something between having a random C-D poster shoot them and coddling them.
I might even want to have a trial.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:29 AM

6,454 posts, read 9,816,761 times
Quote:
Ahhh...the world you live in must be so boring. Or, maybe completely full of drama. Devoid of thought, for sure.

There exist alternatives between coddling and gunning people down.
Oh the hypocrisy is strong with you lol

That was funny though, thanks!!!!

Old 11-09-2017, 07:03 AM

1,359 posts, read 1,807,300 times
Quote:

Something between having a random C-D poster shoot them and coddling them.
I might even want to have a trial.
Why? He confessed. Strap him to a gurney and shoot him up. Save money and time for cases that actually NEED to be tried.

Old 11-09-2017, 08:05 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,519,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
All I need is a bullet and a ditch. Yes, I'll pull the trigger.
I'd let you. If one can't fit into society and be a decent person, we don't need to be spending our tax dollars to defend evil people like this.

Old 11-09-2017, 10:15 AM

7,357 posts, read 11,763,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodica View Post
Why? He confessed. Strap him to a gurney and shoot him up. Save money and time for cases that actually NEED to be tried.

But some people confess to things they didn't do. Now, this looks pretty clear to me too but there may be more to it than we know based on a couple of paragraphs in a news article. He might be completely out of his tiny little mind, for one thing. her might have falsely confessed because he's an attention sucking freak, throwing investigators off the scent of the real killer. He might be mentally slow and eligible for a diminished-capacity defense. Or it might be far, far worse than we know from this article -- years of stalking, previous rapes of this victim or others, or he might have been sexually assaulting her toddler -- and he might deserve a lot more than a quick, merciful bullet to the head.

People who think you should just up and shoot a guy as soon as you think he's guilty of something need to consider how horrible life is in prison, especially a natural-life sentence. I stumbled across an update on one of our local serial killers. Apparently they whisk him constantly from cellblock to cellblock and from prison to prison because he's in so much danger from the other inmates (he's a sex killer of children).

Also, it costs TEN TIMES as much to execute a guy than it does to keep him in that sausage grinder for life.

Old 11-09-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodica View Post
More frightening to me than people like those this this thread is about, is that people like you make up juries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
I'd let you. If one can't fit into society and be a decent person
I'd say that anyone wanting to shoot another person isn't a decent person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
Oh the hypocrisy is strong with you lol

That was funny though, thanks!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events