Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 10:23 AM

2,678 posts, read 2,099,392 times

Advertisements

This is Buzbee:

A very Buzbee Christmas - Story | KRIV

They both look like 3s. The difference is Buzbee has $$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2017, 11:04 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,380,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklesNShine View Post
I have a feeling she's been "29" for about seven or eight years now....
Yes, I don't think there's any way to verify her real age or her real name. She looks closer to 35.

I looked up Buzbee's ex-wife and she's older but way more attractive.

Old 12-30-2017, 11:06 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,182 times
I wonder what it says about CD, or people in general, that so many of the comments here are about the woman's appearance?

Old 12-30-2017, 11:57 AM

3,766 posts, read 4,103,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
I wonder what it says about CD, or people in general, that so many of the comments here are about the woman's appearance?
The comments on this thread, the selfie fad, the plastic surgery fad, the depression brought on by the unfriending on Facebook by people one has never even met all say a lot about modern American society, and none of it is any good.

Old 12-30-2017, 12:11 PM

492 posts, read 631,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-all View Post
This is Buzbee:

A very Buzbee Christmas - Story | KRIV

They both look like 3s. The difference is Buzbee has $$$$$$$$$$$$$.
He spent a million to raise 100,000.

Old 12-30-2017, 01:21 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,884,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7gkids View Post
He spent a million to raise 100,000.
He throws that party every year, though. Still, maybe he should have had a small dinner party and just donated the million? LOL. Sure. I don't know the guy first hand but I know a few people who do (and a couple who have been invited to his annual xmas party) and I have heard nothing good about him...except his xmas parties are pretty awesome. Beyoncé preformed one year. She is his neighbor

Old 12-30-2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Her looks are very relevant to this entire fiasco. If she hadn't been pseudo-pretty and young, this man probably would never have looked twice at her, would never have taken her home. His art would still be intact in his home. Her looks/youth probably fueled her sense of entitlement that she could get drunk and be an arse and it would be overlooked. Women who look like she does often get away with all kinds of garbage. In this case, she didn't. It's an interesting point of discussion to talk about attractive people who think they can be jerks.

Old 12-30-2017, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellJam08 View Post
This womans looks are fading and she is probably coming to the reality that high value/ high economic status males will no longer find her as desirable. She hasn't landed or became pregnant by the "sugar daddy" yet at her advanced age to have her life on easy mode and the probability of that happening now is decreasing by the day..so lets get drunk and break stuff
That's a good theory as to some possible issues going on with this person.

Old 12-30-2017, 03:59 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Her looks are very relevant to this entire fiasco. If she hadn't been pseudo-pretty and young, this man probably would never have looked twice at her, would never have taken her home. His art would still be intact in his home. Her looks/youth probably fueled her sense of entitlement that she could get drunk and be an arse and it would be overlooked. Women who look like she does often get away with all kinds of garbage. In this case, she didn't. It's an interesting point of discussion to talk about attractive people who think they can be jerks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklesNShine View Post
You'd think a guy worth that kind of money could do better than a meth-faced hooker for a first "date."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Yeah, jeez... no kidding. Isn't that a face that just screams out, "Hello, total stranger. Take me to your expensive house and feed me unlimited quantities of tequila!"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
Really? I think she looks like she over did plastic surgery and is a meth head. NOTHING about even her "nice" photos do I find attractive...in fact, I think they are disgusting. I still think she was a working girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Well, stunningly gorgeous in the "news anchor" plastic-style way. In the way a woman who spends all her time and focus on her appearance.
I don't see that that's what anyone was talking about

Old 12-30-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:

I don't see that that's what anyone was talking about

So?

People can talk about her looks if they want to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events