Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 03:42 PM

3,677 posts, read 2,559,434 times

Advertisements

This is not the first time I've heard about this happening and true we may never know what went on inside this house but darn it, you and your spouse ain't getting along, you two fight it out!!

Three innocent beautiful babies gone for absolutely no reason at all.

How can you shoot your own babies. there has got to be a special place in hell and yep I'm having a hard time accepting "mental illness" that gets thrown out there all the time.

http://6abc.com/police-man-killed-wi...orner/3734627/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2018, 03:44 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,990,199 times
I don’t know why, but that’s horrible.

Old 07-10-2018, 03:47 PM

3,677 posts, read 2,559,434 times
The news is speculating that there were marital problems because she had recently lost 90 Lbs and he did not like it.

Old 07-10-2018, 03:53 PM

29,739 posts, read 34,367,163 times
These kinds of murders are known as "family annihilators." They kill their children either out of a control issue ("they can't survive without me") or they feel like they're saving everyone from the humiliation of an impending bankruptcy or divorce.

Old 07-10-2018, 04:16 PM

20,366 posts, read 14,644,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
These kinds of murders are known as "family annihilators." They kill their children either out of a control issue ("they can't survive without me") or they feel like they're saving everyone from the humiliation of an impending bankruptcy or divorce.
We had an Army soldier lose it and do this some years back, just down the street from where we used to live.

I used to fear that my ex would do this. He really only understands other people as they relate to him. Extensions of ego.

Old 07-11-2018, 08:32 AM

838 posts, read 554,819 times
A special place in hell, in deed.

I will never comprehend these despicable crimes. I shuffle spiders out of my house on pieces of paper and wait patiently as they move off the paper and onto my neighbor's hedge.

Old 07-11-2018, 11:19 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,187,808 times
She lost lots of weight. He was not happy about it. He was insecure and if he couldn't have her, nobody could. That included the children. Sick creep.

Old 07-11-2018, 11:58 AM

9,127 posts, read 9,363,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
We had an Army soldier lose it and do this some years back, just down the street from where we used to live.

I used to fear that my ex would do this. He really only understands other people as they relate to him. Extensions of ego.
Which is a form of narcissism. They lack the ability to place their selves in someone else's shoes ( I have a family member who is like that... good person generally, but no people skills ). Add in an unhealthy dose of insecurity, and you have the ingredients for a tragedy.
It's always much worse when innocent children are involved. As much as we would like to be able to prevent this kind of thing from happening, I fear there's not much anyone can do to stop it.

Old 07-11-2018, 12:19 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,009,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
This is not the first time I've heard about this happening and true we may never know what went on inside this house but darn it, you and your spouse ain't getting along, you two fight it out!!

Three innocent beautiful babies gone for absolutely no reason at all.

How can you shoot your own babies. there has got to be a special place in hell and yep I'm having a hard time accepting "mental illness" that gets thrown out there all the time.

http://6abc.com/police-man-killed-wi...orner/3734627/

He probably killed the kids because he wouldn't want them to be with any other man figure if his wife was to have moved on.It's the 'if i can't have you then no one can' mentality and that also means the children as well.

Old 07-11-2018, 12:34 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,187,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by codergirl View Post
He probably killed the kids because he wouldn't want them to be with any other man figure if his wife was to have moved on.It's the 'if i can't have you then no one can' mentality and that also means the children as well.
Echo....echo...echo........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events