Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2018, 09:00 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,090,712 times

Advertisements

you know my husband has a nephew who is in prison because he beat the crap out of some drug dealer that was beating his dog and because the nephew is a ultimate fighting contender he got put in prison because the ada said his hands were lethal weapons . My sister in law could not afford a good attorney for him and neither could we but we still feel like the courts were more on the side of the drug dealer . My nephew will not leave prison for another 10 yrs maybe less but really the laws are all for the criminals and not for the people . This drug dealer got a high priced attorney most likely paid for with drug money and he got away with beating that dog to within an inch of his life but my nephew now has to pay the price for protecting a dog that could not or would not protect itself . His mother sends him money and so do I because we believe he did the right thing .We are trying to get him an appeal and I pray to God it happens this time .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events