Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 05:05 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone

It was so hot yesterday afternoon hubby said to the landscaper "go home" lol

He said he is coming back today to finish "cleaning up" the last area of dead grass he cut he might even get started on the tree trimming

I want to stop at the nursery after breakfast to find a couple plants for the pots in the front of the house. I finally had to remover the petunias that the heat got to.

I will be mowing before we get to movie day
My friend who mows many of the lawns here gave me a new blade for our edger and as "weird" as it sounds I can't wait to use it

So whats on your agenda for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2010, 06:28 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hey, there.

DH has decided to stay home today; he said he has a sore throat and just doesn't feel like going to B&N this morning.

It was a quiet day here yesterday; I had some sinus issues and got stubborn. I just decided I was NOT going to take any sudafed and I would stick it out. Consequently, I didn't feel like doing anything at all. So I sat on my butt and read a Stuart Woods novel that I'd read a while back and forgotten. See? There are benefits to getting older. You can read the same books time after time and save some $$!

This morning, I took the sudafed.

I might do some ironing for my trip that's coming up, but I might not. We'll see.

We started a roast beef on the rotisserie last night, but a storm came up, so after about 1/2 hour, we had to bring it inside and finish it in the oven. I kept hoping the electricity wouldn't go out and we lucked out. It was sooooo good. I don't think I've ever cooked a rolled roast before. It tasted good, but was a bit on the chewy side. I think I'll stick with my rump roasts or prime rib for special occasions.

Anyhow...that's my day. Enjoy yours.

Old 06-27-2010, 07:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning all!
Typical Sunday here, etc. I could not even go to the pool yesterday the humidity was a sinus killer. We had storms blow through and the temps and humidity evened out so it was a nice evening.
I got my hair cut yesterday and really like the cut she gave me. She listened to what I wanted and although I could have had the top a bit shorter I really like it, and her. So I found someone to go back to. After cut I strolled in the mall and found a sale at Penny's and got 3 shirts and two skirts. Now I just need to find one more pair of summer shoes.
Evey we gotta have a picture of the elusive kitten. Your others are adorable that you posted in the Pet forum.
Have a good day all.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
ok there is something in the air

The last 3 people I have spoken with either have bronchitis or strep or sinus issues WTH is up with this !!

I found dwarf hibiscus at the nursery for the 2 pots out front they are slow growers and max out at maybe 20 to 24"

Haven't heard from the landscaper

Hubby said he would mow I got so congested just walking around the nursery but once I go in the 4-runner with the A/C going I cleared up I am thinking I need a stronger allergy thing than the zyrtec which I have been taking for2 weeks so it should of kicked in

Pattie are you getting excited about the trip !!

Sandy yay on finding a good hair person I really need to get my shaped but I think I am goign to wait till after next weeks wedding. I am going to call the guy I used last time to see if he does up-dos I would like to have it in a french twist the ceremony is outside and it is suppose to be low 90s so there is no way a down style will hold

ok off to plant the new plants in the pots

Old 06-27-2010, 08:11 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. Later we will do nothing that does not involve A/C.

As requested, meet the other Panda baby

Mostly it is trying to hide, but still keep an eye on its sibs

Old 06-27-2010, 08:49 AM

Aaawwwww....

Old 06-27-2010, 08:57 AM

Forgot to mention....my mother has the creepin' crud, too. She thinks it's a cold combined with sinus infection. It's an epidemic, I tell you!

Old 06-27-2010, 09:41 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Well, add Billy to the list of people with a sore throat, and a cough. Strange, I wonder what's going on with that.

Don't know the agenda for today, but I had to chase-well, it was his idea-dh off. He went out to the marina and was back by around ten, ready to sit on the couch and wait for Billy to get up and us to be raring to go somewhere. Where? Who knows. The old 'what do you want to do'? 'I don't know, what do YOU want to do?' 'I don't care, what do YOU want to do?'... Have to go, have a good day all.

Good going Evey!

Old 06-27-2010, 09:56 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Yay, the last kitten is caught. If I were closer, I'd take one and then again, I don't know how good of an idea that would be with 3 energetic dogs that have never been around cats before to my knowledge.

Crud Crud go away for you all.

Nothing going on today. I'm just doing stuff around the house that I haven't felt energetic enough to do for the past 3 days.. Hopefully there will be a good movie on tv today I haven't seen.

Old 06-27-2010, 03:15 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Oh that one is my favorite, so tiny. They are adorable Evey, and I bet you don't have any problem finding homes. The problem will be an animal lover like you giving them away.
Karla, yep good to find a person who listens when ya get a hair cut. It feels much better than long and hanging over my collar. If I didn't have such a round face I would cut it all off, I love shorter hair.
Gotta get, just wanted to see if we had a picture of the 4th kitten.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals