Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 11:58 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,280,050 times

Advertisements

I hate getting the house ready to sell and then having to keep it spotless every single day..... ick. My sympathies to both of you, Cheryl and Evey.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Cheryl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2010, 12:51 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,144,296 times
hey all well back from school small change in plans when I called my sister when class was over (btw all 3 classes the kids were wild !!!) and was on my way she said " well I can't go till later I am having my hair done at 1:30
sigh I told her I am not driving over the bridge to meet you at 3 pm I am sure you will do fine on your own. Did she not know yesterday she had a hair apt when we scheduled the meet up time
grrrr lol

So I came home and told hubby lets go to steak-n-shake with all the craziness since Monday I think I had 1 decent meal, yesterdays breakfast

I have some invoices to work on this afternoon then I am going to go hide out at C/D house away from my sisters bazillion phone calls

Pattie lol you want to come weed here hey remember the giant milkweed you really really need to add one to your garden it is really growing great lol I can bring you one
I am going to donate one to the school garden

Sue owieee I did that once on a fingernail I don't think there are words to describe the pain of those exposed nerves I found coating the area with Vaseline to keep the air off helped or and a couple glasses of wine

Ian is it at least an interesting class or do you find yourself dozing off? lol I end up in the dozing category during the recent training classes I have been to

Cheryl lol want to swap houses I would love some 60's
Thats some pretty fast selling time hey you never know she may call you and say I have a buyer
thats what happend to my sister 5 years ago she casually mentioned to her realtor friend that she was thinking of selling her house 10 days later she called with a buyer lol they never had to put a sign or anything

where ya going to move

with all this moving going on with sandy evey and maybe you there might be a trend

lol we should just all swap houses for a couple months at a time

Old 09-22-2010, 02:03 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,546,240 times
Billy had a toenail incident a few years back too, I think it was his big toe, he even went to the doctor. He was in pain big time. Hope it starts feeling better, Sue.

So, after doing upper body Monday and Tuesday, I did a little Latin dance routine/workout. It was pretty fun, I actually 'got' most of it!

Have a lovely rest of your day everybody--Sandy, take it easy.

Old 09-22-2010, 02:40 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,357,297 times
It hurts to lose a toenail.

Don't know exactly where we will move yet. Thinking of Ruidoso or the Albq. area along with the Colo. Spgs. area and I would like to check out Missouri too because I have a brother and my mom that live there but it's so hot and the mosquitos are crazy.

Old 09-23-2010, 05:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,144,296 times
Cheryl I love the Colo sprgs area I visited it years ago when I lived in Denver

Old 09-24-2010, 11:39 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,357,297 times
I was raised in the Springs. I want to be near a city but not in a city - maybe a medium sized town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals