Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 04:36 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,227,693 times

Advertisements

karla, do you have a local tv channel that has a trouble shooter? Ie: they usually love company disputes (especially as the sales person said he would let you get another mattress if you did not like that one). We had one in MI and a really good one in AL. Might be worth a phone call.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2010, 05:51 PM

1,678 posts, read 4,014,556 times
Hello all!

Loved the cake, Karla! My wife used to do Fondat cakes, kind of like that cake show that comes on tv. Thats a neat looking cake your neighbors made you!

NoMoreSnow, did you have a workout injury?

Speaking of injuries, I think I strained my groin muscle, although just lightly, about a week ago doing my cardio routine. I just ignored it at first, but its become more sore over the past several days, so today I didn't do my usual workout. May have to take a few days off from working out, which sucks. But, I have to let it heal, I suppose.

Anyhow, I hope you all have a good night. Take care!

Ian

Old 10-12-2010, 05:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,138,200 times
thanks for all the nice comments on my pictures

lol fuzzy on the humidity ok maybe less humidity up north I know I use to have lots of great hair days when I lived there I could set my hair and it would stay curled for most of the day
Down here I can watch the curls fall in about 1 1/2 hours

ok so the mattress guy called back here is their offer
Exchange the one I don't like even exchange for another
If I want a store credit so I can get 2 to give to my MIL there would be a 20% restocking fee then I would have to meet her at the store to pick 2 out then be at her house for the delivery since she works till 6

I am seriously leaning toward option 1 it would mean having a really nice mattress in the guestroom and less time tied up as option 2 would give me

lol this has become a project

ooo before I forget talk about a small wold
my friend who is the head of our fundraising committee was fling back here from NY. She got into a conversation with the guy in the seat next to her. He had just transferred down here to CD old company. She said if your looking for a place to rent I know someone who works for CD who use to work there and has a house to rent.

When I was talking to CD last night I told him I hadn't heard from "new rent guy" he said might take a few days since he just moved down from up north
lol a few questions later and it turns out this is the same guy !!!

Hopefully I will hear from him soon so we can get the house rented

The carpet guy did a great job next is bringing in the cleaning lady but not going to do that till we find a renter

Old 10-12-2010, 08:17 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,276,162 times
tx, before I moved here, I belong to a real gym (vs. the "gym" we have here at the community) and was working out 4 days/week. I have to say, I was pretty toned when I arrived here 3 years ago. Well, we retired, moved here, I ate and drank more, worked out less because my shoulder hurt. Turns out I had a rotator cuff tear, thanks to working out on one of the machines at the gym incorrectly. Had it repaired 2 years ago and have been fighting to get back to my routine ever since. There's always an excuse.

Karla, that is a small world! Now, I'll be singing that stupid song the rest of the day.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals