Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 10:50 AM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times

Advertisements

Desk work most of today, so will be late before I can 'do' anything. Did spend most of yesterday up and down on a ladder painting walls and ceilings. Did not gain nor did I lose any weight, but I had something of a work out. I enjoy all of your posts. Gives me something to think about and I like the encouragement that you give each other.

No meteors here. Cloudy all of a sudden and sprinkles. Had went out a few times about 11p.m. and stars everywhere, then about midnight things changed, darnit. Will look again tonight if possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2007, 01:12 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
I did some today, going to try to work myself back in to this.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:44 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Hey all!
Lunch exercise today and I need to really push myself, Dr. appointment this week and I bet I have only lost a few pounds.

I have that problem sleeping on Sun nights too, I do blame the work week on it because most of the rest of the week I can sleep very well (as long as I stay away from diet coke after 4).

Have a great night all.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:43 PM

986 posts, read 2,808,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jco View Post
Aerobics this morning, thirty minutes.

I wanted to recommend another dessert to you all. It's tofu ice cream sandwhiches (made by tofutti) in the chocolate flavor (my sister likes key lime, too). They're small and hit the spot when you have a sugar crave.

We need another thread that asks us what we ate the day before... a food journal or something!
A food journal is such a good idea!!!

Old 08-13-2007, 05:07 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
But would we have to start another daily thread, or would it be part of our post here on the exercise thread?

Old 08-13-2007, 05:42 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,781 times
Food journals are great. That's how I lost 60 pounds last year. I wrote everything I ate down and counted my calories.

You would be surprised how many calories you eat "before" dinner!!!!

Food journals work!

Old 08-13-2007, 05:58 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
hey kids
omg a food journal !!! I would have to admit that I ate those M&Ms and other snacks lol ummm hmmmm I will gladly read all of yours instead

ok the gym was interesting today after spinning class I decided to head down to aqua cardio there is a new instructor
well all I can say is holy cow !!!!!
she took the aqua cardio to a new level. I knew I was in trouble when the first thing she did was have us jog in the water up and down the looong length of the pool. Did you know you can run backwards in a pool ? I didn't until today.
lol I have a feeling that I am going to be feeling this workout tomorrow.

great turnout today everyone

big round of applause for everyone !!!!!!

ooo I just found out that they have a spinning class in the fitness center on the cruise ship and also a body pump class.
ok I think I am going to stand up in the middle of the family room and yell "wake up " lol hubby and all 3 dogs are napping

karla

Old 08-13-2007, 06:45 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jco View Post
I wanted to recommend another dessert to you all. It's tofu ice cream sandwhiches (made by tofutti) in the chocolate flavor (my sister likes key lime, too). They're small and hit the spot when you have a sugar crave.

hmm I may have to look for these
I have never tried tofu so it would count as a "new food" so if I can get them before we leave on our cruise I will have the "1 new food a month" covered so I won't have to try anything on the cruise

"hubby I would love to try the ***** but sadly I have already fulfilled this months new food quota"

whew thank you I have been wondering how to get this covered
can't give you "gold stars" till I spread some around

karla

Old 08-13-2007, 07:01 PM

788 posts, read 4,068,690 times
30 minutes cardio complete.

I ate healthy and light for breakfast and dinner, but I am off to a family potluck to celebrate my mother-in-law's b-day in which I made a sinfully delicious chocolate kahlua cake filled with chocolate chips and a chocolate glaze with vanilla ice cream on the side. It's delicious, yet evil

Old 08-13-2007, 07:36 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,254,417 times
Hey Gang! 3.39 miles in 45 MIN which is a record for me. Also worked on shoulders and chest. I know I'm going to be hurtin' tomorrow b'c I increased the weights. Oof!

Have a nice day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals