Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 04:01 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
It's Wednesday so that means I am off from PT and off to school

Not sure what we have planned for the kids today
I need to see if she has the schedule for the first half of the year

We didn't get as much rain as expected they say the temps are suppose to start dropping after noon
Then it will be hello 50's & 70's

Cleaning lady comes this afternoon so I need to get the stuff I have on the kitchen bar & diningroom table cleared (lol thats why I am up early)

What are you all up to today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2011, 04:10 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

44 and raining here this morning, with wind chills in the 30's.

Shadow & I have been out in the wet/wind very briefly this morning. I am hoping it stops raining for a while this afternoon so we can get a real walk in. No walk yesterday because of the rain and Shadow is wild.

O.K., now off to get ready to get ready for work.....

Old 10-19-2011, 05:40 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning all!

Raining outside so no walk for me today, instead I will find something on the exercise channel to work out to, already did some sidy bendy things and also some of Bob's PT exercises for his back, my back is still talking to me

The coast guard found the body of the ski doo guy, his body was by the pier. I feel for the two men that were with him, they just assumed that he had gone ashore because the water was so rough, never reported him missing until Sunday. They will probably go through the rest of their lives wondering "if we had looked for him". Hopefully T's BF learned a lesson too about dangerous waters. Those young men are crazy on those machines, and Chad is too.

I have one window left today to clean, left the slider door outside part. Then I am cleaning the girls upstairs windows and the upstairs bathroom. Also need to practice my interviewing skills, another interview this afternoon.

Gotta get, see everyone later.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:25 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Sandy, so sad to hear that the young man did drown. I'm glad, tho, they found him. I've seen some people do some crazy stuff on those things. Too much "It'll never happen to me", IMO.

Karla, you've been going to school for a lot of years now. When do you think you might graduate?? J/K - It's a great thing you do for these kids.

Hey, Evey. Have a great day at work. At least now it's no more training. At least no more "official" training.

It finally stopped raining here. I'll have to check my handy dandy rain guage, see how much we got. I did 2 miles and 15 min. weights - wasn't able to walk the path I wanted to because of some flooding. Nothing bad, just too much water over the sidewalk. DH did the same, with maybe 25 min. weights.

Off to a meeting soon, but have to stop in, say hi to OOH folks first.

Enjoy your day, all.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:12 PM

Afternoon ladies

Good luck om the interview Sandy !!!

rofl Pattie on the when do I graduate hey some of the kids from last year told me "Ms Karla how come you got left back 2 grades" When they heard we went from 4th & 5th to 3rd

Evey how are Shadow & the kids adjusting to you being gone all day at work ?

Opps there goes the washer telling me to put the sheets in the dryer
The cleaning lady is here and she will put them on the bed
I still don't have enough movement to do that

BBL

Old 10-19-2011, 12:14 PM

Karla, it's definitely not easy making a bed with only one arm.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:20 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,632,328 times
I owe I owe I owe. Off to work I go.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:40 PM

Oh I forgot to mention I knocked over a full tervis tumble (the big one) of powerade zero fruit punch all over the carpet & my desk chair

grrrrrrrr

Old 10-19-2011, 01:27 PM

Oh, no, Karla. Is it red???

Old 10-19-2011, 04:30 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Hello, all. I am betting fruit punch flavored = red. The powerade zero I had before was blue. Don't know what 'flavor' that was.

Today I did a short, killer upper body workout. Don't know why it was so hard, except that it was ALL upper body and I did put more weights on not too long ago.

Now, I don't know when Billy is getting back. The latest he told me is that it might be a week before Thanksgiving, I am totally confused. He came online yesterday but I was at the dentist's.

It is a dreary dismal day here, it was almost dark at 5:30, dang.

Wow, Sandy that is horrible news about the kid drowning. Doesn't make sense that the other 2 guys didn't even know he was missing. Isn't that what the buddy system is all about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals