Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2012, 04:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,145,906 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

We are headed to 81 today a little toasty. The nice breeze is suppose to continue so after I enter payroll I am going to "tread on the mill" then I many have to spend some time outside

I wish my planting box was in so I could play

I have to do some searching for CD's birthday gift I have less than a week so I better get cracking

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 11:34 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,547,161 times
Oh boy, what does CD want for his birthday?

Billy said it was 83 there yesterday.

I will work out and report in later, but this thread just looked so naked I had to post something!

Old 03-13-2012, 11:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,281,228 times
Hi, gang.

The painting continues.... I think he'll finish up very shortly. He's rounded the bend and is about to start the laundry room which shouldn't take much time at all. Woohoo! I've got the sitting room cleaned and the furniture in it, but I'll need to get it settled and back together. I can probably do that today and I'll probably start cleaning the floors and woodwork in the rest of the rooms tomorrow. Then we can move everything where it belongs. Not sure when we'll put the stuff back on the walls.

DH and I both walked this morning, about 3 miles. He hasn't walked in a couple of weeks and boy, did it show.

CYL

Old 03-13-2012, 01:52 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,547,161 times
Ok, I finished a Billy Blanks Jr dance routine--or attempted to anyway...and then I did a 10 minute plyometric upper body workout--oh boy, talk about the ultimate bang for your buck. What a workout.

Have a good day all.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:07 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,358,380 times
Hi everyone,

Did some fire training today. Otherwise, nothing else going on.

Old 03-13-2012, 06:18 PM

261 posts, read 357,893 times
Hi all,

Did zumba for an hour.

Old 03-14-2012, 03:44 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,393,917 times
Hello all. It's back to work and I have a better schedule now than as stay at home mom Maybe (hopefully) I'll be less lazy now with contributing to this thread!

Had my weekly step aerobic class on Tuesday/yesterday. But since we had to celebrate last weeks international woman's day we only had a 20 min short program.
Anyhoo', they said that what I usually do in 60 mins I summed up in 20. They were sweating and panting and had red faces just fine
Did a lot on the stepper. A good mix of cardio/muscle workout.

And the sparkling wine afterwards was the reward

Have a great day.

Old 03-14-2012, 04:07 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,229,486 times
Hi MM it is good to see you!

Old 03-14-2012, 04:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,145,906 times
Morning ladies

lol yesterday had a fun twist
I called the one guy (who bought cd house) who's wedding I am performing on Saturday to go over the vows and I asked if he had gone out to get the ring and he said well I was hoping you would go with me
lol I didn't have to be asked twice So loupe in hand off we went
found a really sweet set for a even sweeter price
He has me holding them here until Saturday since she lives with him and he was afraid he would show her

I got my desk organized,typed up a new vendor contact list as well as password list and payroll instructions
lol this cleared a pile of post it's off of the desk and the side of the printer
I also organized the pile of stuff under the printer
Hopefully now the dogs won't be able to reach and chew up anything

Connie I was thinking of getting CD a chefs coat He could wear it at the restaurant but even funnier is I see him "working it" should he invite a lady friend over. I can see it now " I will cook you dinner " and out comes the chef coat

Pattie ya gonna send me pictures of the painting project I will gladly post them for you
I bet you will be glad when everything is back in place

Sunny how do you like Zumba? My friend next door does it 3 or 4 times a week and even took the instructor class. She keeps trying to get me to go but I have 3 left feet

WB Diana we have missed you how are the kids ?

Old 03-14-2012, 11:15 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,281,228 times
Welcome back is right! Nice to see you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals