Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2012, 04:50 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,160,587 times

Advertisements

gonna get messy

It is going to be nice & sunny until noon then Beryl comes-a-callin

It is forecasted to pass right over us they are saying we could get between 4 -6" of rain with winds 29 to 40
They have closed the beaches

We are going to get the lawn mowed as soon as we get back from breakfast
oops change that just got a call from our friends shes not feeling well so they aren't going to breakfast
Since we have been out for breakfast the last 2 mornings we aren't going either

so we will be getting to the yardwork earlier lol
Hiroko invited us for dinner lol she is making an american chicken casserole so I can eat too

What are you all up to today ?

lol want to come join us for a storm party

Last edited by FLPL75; 05-27-2012 at 05:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2012, 07:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,233,226 times
Good morning!

Two mile walk done Max is tired, lol I had to carry him back the last half mile. Hopefully he is out for the morning

I'm cleaning and laundry today. Natalie is doing fine so no risk of a phone call. I just talked to her and her Mom made brownies last night, and K said she had no problem scarfing that down Hummmm, she is her mother's daughter.

Gotta get, see everyone later and have a wonderful Sunday.

Old 05-27-2012, 02:27 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,555,322 times
Today I did some exercise, sort of. I painted part of the bottom of the boat. On my knees [my old, old knees ] trying to get it done just right! That whole project is coming along nicely. TG it'll be out of the driveway soon, it makes me nervous that someone's going to mess with it or something.

Old 05-27-2012, 02:29 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,291,016 times
Hi, ladies.

Karla, what's American Chicken Casserole??? I'm surprised you'd eat a casserole.

We went to Naples today, went to every Lowes and Home Depot between here and there. Finally found a ceiling fan w/light that we both could agree on for our living room. We need a light where our current fan is, but couldn't find a light kit that would work with it.

Went to B&N (first stop, of course!) and came this close to getting #'s 2 and 3 in the 50 SHades of Grey trilogy. DH is going to look for it on Amazon.com, see if we can save a little there.

Went to Longhorns Steakhouse for lunch (we had some gift cards). It was eh.

Our last stop?? DQ. I had a hot fudge sundae w/peanuts and whipped cream, hubby had a 'nanner split. It was SOOOO good!

See ya all tomorrow.

Old 05-28-2012, 03:31 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,160,587 times
Morning ladies

Well it is still blowing and raining only now it is coming from the south instead of the NE
I guess thats because the backside of the storm is sitting right on top of us
The weather is saying we are having 46mph winds

I started here around 7 of course while we were at hiroko's with out umbrellas

It is suppose to continue like this all day except the winds are suppose to go down to 20-25

We were up watching the news until midnight
I went out in my rain poncho to do my "wind check"

Pattie I call it an american casserole because she usually make some kind of Asian dish it was chicken & rice with cream of mushroom soup lol this was the first time I had CoM soup
It was good

Old 05-28-2012, 07:17 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,291,016 times
I'm proud of you for trying it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals