Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2012, 03:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,157,714 times

Advertisements

When you wake up cranky

Gonna make for a long day
I think I am going to hit the exercise room early to work out the "cranky"

I have to go to the grocery store later my niece asked if I would make my "famous" brownies for the babys birthday party Sunday

I will probably make 2 batches 1 with nuts & 1 without

For once I am hoping for no rain this weekend because I am not a fan of driving in the rain and it is a 2 hour drive to Tallahassee

What fun things do you all have planned for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2012, 06:41 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,289,134 times
Actually, I have no plans whatsoever!

Feeling better today. Did my 3 miles and 30 min. weights. It felt good.

I hope your cranky goes away, Karla. Don't you hate that feeling when you know you're in a bad mood but can't do a thing about it?

Old 05-25-2012, 09:13 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,365,585 times
Hi everyone,

As of yet, we have no plans for the weekend. We haven't closed on our house yet so we haven't moved everything. I don't want to take the stuff out of storage until this is a done deal. I've been unpacking and cleaning for the past few days in our new place. I'm not sure if I told you all this but we're renting our new place from the sellers until we close so this is my 4th day here.
I posted something in the garden section about asparagus. This house has been empty for a few weeks so the asparagus is overgrown and I"m not sure what to do because when I first saw it a couple of months ago, it was all trimmed down. Now it's about 4 feet tall.

Karla, have a good time on your trip.

I think I jsut might like this gardening stuff. There are lots of plants here. Plants I can handle. Food is another story.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:25 PM

Cheryl, I would imagine the asparagus would be a bit on the tough side, but I'm not sure. I never let it get to that stage. Wow...4' asparagus. Hmmmmmm...that's a lot of hollandaise sauce!

Old 05-25-2012, 01:36 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,365,585 times
The asparagus itself is not 4 foot but the weeds are. I didn't look real close but I don't think there is any asparagus out there anymore. I'm going out this evening to take a closer look.

Old 05-25-2012, 01:53 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,553,793 times
Hello, all. IT's a hot one up here today too! Just did the denise austin one that I did yesterday, it's a good overall workout. Now, it's time to see what I can eat.

Have a good rest of your day, everyone.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:04 PM

The thermometer on our front porch reads 100.3 degrees in the sun.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:49 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,232,470 times
Oh my you are getting into a hot summer Pattie

Hey all!

Nice day up here, not hot just perfect, 90 soon tho (and yesterday it was 90). Looks like we are heading into another warm summer. Lol, maybe Lake Michigan might be tolerable this year.....otherwise it is just too cold for me to fully enjoy.

I worked until 1, hardly anyone there and the girl I work for left at noon. I came to a point in a dictation where the number was not a real one (the atty's give us the file number), so instead of hunting around looking for a name on 20 different client list, I packed up and came home.

Bob is leaving for his mom and dad's tomorrow morning, T is out to Holland for the weekend, girls are with their dad, so a lazy weekend for me

Talk to you all later, have a good one. Cheryl I do think asparagus has a short growing cycle but I have never had it in any of my gardens. I sure would like to freeze some, might look into that this weekend, it is in season right now.

Old 05-26-2012, 04:24 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,157,714 times
Morning ladies
Well wow I can't believe it is so hot up north It was hot here but not sure hot hot it got lol I stayed in the AC

It is suppose to go up to 94 today

Got my errands done and the "cranky" left around noon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals