Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 04:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

It has been awhile since I have told you all how great I think you are.

This thread wouldn't of lasted this long with out you.

Thanks for the motivation you provide every day.

I feel we are such an extended family and I consider each and every one of you my good friends

I will be walking Lola but then I have to run and meet my vet to pick up the "big dogs" heart worm preventative.

then I have errands so I today will be my day off from the gym

what does your day look like ?

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2007, 04:46 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
I do Accounts Payable, and today is check run day. I will spend much of the morning un-filing so I can attach invoices to checks, then re-filing after the checks have been signed. Fun, fun!

Karla, have you checked out PetsuppliesNet.Com ? I bet you can get your heartworm meds there for a lot less money. I save just over $20 off of what my vet charges, and they deliver for a flat fee of $3.

Shadow & I have taken an extended tour of the neighborhood this morning. No scary trash or tree debris. Oh, and you asked about sprinklers.......yes, we are TERRIFIED of sprinklers. There is a house around the corner that has one of those "attack" sprinklers with a motion sensor that only sprays water if you walk past it. They have it set so that you can't even step on the curb in front of their yard to get out of the street if there is 2 way traffic. Shadow will either try to go the other way down that street or swing out past the center line to make sure she does not trigger it.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:40 AM

thanks for the link evey
I checked and I pay pretty close to the same prices I once asked my vet about it and she says she keeps her prices as close to the mail order ones as she can
Plus she never charges me the "house call fee" she has a mobile vet hospt which considering I have 3 dogs is a blessing
lol I couldn't imagine trying to get all 3 to office at the same time.
So paying a couple dollars more is ok
but lol should the difference get close to $10 I will be rethinking this

Isn't it funny how dogs seem to know certain houses lola knows which house has the cats that hiss at her so she starts the slow down the house before .

speaking of lola she is giving me the "well mom lets go walk look " so I guess I should get dressed and grab my sneakers
eeekk I just realized it is 7:40 and I have to leave here at 8:30 to meet the vet
lol we will have to either walk fast or I will go meet her sweaty lol

karla

Old 09-27-2007, 05:48 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
LOL Evey, you could do commercials!

I'm going to get on my bike and pedal my butt around the community in a bit. FIrst, I have to clean up the kitchen. Put away dishes, then reload the dishwasher. It never ends.

I have to pick up my next door neighbor at the doctor's office this afternoon, which kind of wrecks being able to go anywhere, but hey, maybe I'll have to rely on somebody someday to take me places.

It's supposed to be a beautiful day here - only a 10% chance of rain, according to the local forecaster. The Weather channel says 30%. I'm going to go with the local guy today! Wish me luck.

You're right, Karla. This is a great group of folk. My day isn't complete unless I've dropped in to check out how everybody's doing and to offer encouragement. Speaking of which...I thought miguelsmom was going to keep posting. Where is she???

Well, gotta go do chores. Happy Friday Eve, everybody!

Old 09-27-2007, 07:41 AM

238 posts, read 554,428 times
i've dropped a dress size! woo hoo. i dunno if ur sizes r the same in the US to UK but im now a 10 but u dunno wht that is in your sizes. so all i can say really is that its very good, spesh 4 me lol. finally
Keep going everyone!
I'm on pretty late today but thats probs cos i haven't been organised very well lol. talk to you tomorrow.

xx

Old 09-27-2007, 08:30 AM

Did about 25 min. on the bike. Nice ride. Take care, all.

Old 09-27-2007, 08:56 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Oh,I am just hanging out today,my knee feels much better,I can really walk now,still a little inflamed.

Karla,you are the best! You are a great motivator!

Old 09-27-2007, 10:16 AM

dragonten I am so glad your knee is better
maybe there is more to the acupuncture thing than people realize
but it looks like it hurts

well got the walk done lol ended up meeting the vet a little sweaty but hey she works with animals all day so whats a little human sweat

karla

Old 09-27-2007, 01:16 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Some days the time just gets away from me, but I still managed to get mine done-just thinking it's a little late for my Frosted Flakes and banana-darn.

Old 09-27-2007, 01:51 PM

It's NEVER too late for frosted Flakes! mmm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals