Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 06:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,138,200 times

Advertisements

Yay our very own Pattie is one of the lucky winners of the CD gift card give away !!!!!

$2550 in gift cards given away (June 2009)!

Congrats !!!!!

Well I am soooo bored lol I would even consider painting and we all know my feelings on this
I would love to go outside and do something but with the high humidity not such a good idea with chest congestion

I guess I could do some cleaning since we have my FIL coming on Saturday and I think he would be happier if he could actually get to the guestroom bed

lol as mentioned I don't sit and take it easy well

I guess it is a good thing hubby moved his office to the 3rd bedroom or I would probably be making him crazy !!!

Oh I forgot I don't think I told you all about what he calls "being evicted" to the back of the house

A week ago I mentioned that it might be a lot quieter for him if he moved his work computer to the 3rd bedroom he wouldn't be disturbed by the TV or phone or dogs or bird !!!!

He actually likes being back there he said now when he "goes to lunch" he feels like he is getting out of the "office"

he does like to tease me and say I "evicted" him so I could watch my court shows

So you were all so busy yesterday what fun stuff are we doing today !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2009, 07:33 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,276,162 times
Isn't that cool??? I was so surprised when I got the DM from the Adm. this a.m. I've been on Overstock.com for the past hour, trying to figure out what I can't live without!

DH wasn't feeling so hot and I was tired, having been woken up at 4 a.m. and not being able to get back to sleep, so we skipped walking today.

Karla, I'm restless too. Can I come over to your house and play with you???

Not sure what 's on the agenda for today.

Old 06-03-2009, 07:56 AM

lol pattie did you at first get a bit nervous when you saw you had a DM from the "big guy" lol I did

Also keep an eye out once you register because they have special days with frees shipping or 10 % off

yes please come up and play !!!! I promise no gardening will be involved

Old 06-03-2009, 09:03 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,250,956 times
Morning peeps!

Congrats Pattie! It took me a long time to decide what I wanted. They have every stuff!

It is raining here this morning. Shadow & I took a quick walk up to State Farm so Shadow could get her cookies, then we beat feet back home.

I will be.......PAINTING today!

Old 06-03-2009, 09:27 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,276,162 times
I'm having a tuff time finding something. I always do when I have $$ in my pocket. But when I'm broke, I want it all!

Old 06-03-2009, 12:57 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,543,110 times
Today I did my arm exercises and was almost finished with the 30 minute cardio when I saw a squirrel in the front and something made me go look out back, and there on the patio was my little gimpy squirrelfriend, looking in-from a ways back, not nose to the glass! I havent seen him in several days and kind of thought he might have gone off to die, but I gave him some peanuts then came in and shelled some more and put them out and boy can this thing eat! Then, it was taking some and burying them-kind of hard with only one front leg, but it was pretty funny, it would dig dig dig, then put it down and pat it down really nicely! I watched that for a while, then I finished working out.

Have a good day everyone-congratulations pattie, isn't it a shame there's so many things to choose from! I told my son to use mine but he never did, then he got deployed and I figured I better use it before I lose it.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:31 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,227,693 times
Afternoon all!
I'm bored at work, but 30 minutes and I can go home
Fuzzy what a kind heart you have, little guy just has to look in at you and your heart sinks. You might just nurse him through this, maybe.
Well I did go to the gym last night, we won't discuss how long I could work out, just makes a difference that I went. right???
Tonight will be more of the gym.
Well all nothing exciting here. See ya all tomorrow.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:38 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,353,229 times
Hi everyone.
I've been out of town all day doing a lot of walking around. Tired now.

Congrats Pattie on being the winner.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:55 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,490,809 times
It's late....as usual posting late since I have family in town and busy.
I did manage to get to the gym and do the eliptical/step machine for 45 minutes. I did weights also for about 20 minutes.
I have to confess I did a bad thing tonight. Sonic had free rootbeer floats from 8-12 tonight, so my son, daughter-en-law and myself did indulge in that.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:49 AM

ahhh fuzzy you are such a good buddy to the little guy it sounds like he is starting to trust you

Pattie have you chosen you gift yet ?
It took me a couple months

lol chickrae free goodies especially rootbeer floats is never a bad thing !!!

it is our duty as consumers to take advantage of these opportunities to sample the offerings to "check" the quality

I can't believe I missed out on this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals