Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2014, 04:31 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times

Advertisements

Today I decided to look for something a little different for a workout, and I found one from exercise tv that I used to do. It's a 20 min. cardio and strength training w/weights one. Pretty tough.

Tomorrow, I'm going to see the nurse practitioner in radiation oncology, have her take a look at what's going on in my mouth. Hope it is something minor and fixable.

Have a good evening, all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2014, 04:48 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Hey there where is our Karla?

Anyway I did my 7 minute tonight with my extra thrown in (my laying leg throws). Still a challenge with Gracie, to quote Evey "shakes head".

Connie are you going to post some of the pictures from Iowa or are the ones on FB what you took? Anyway loved what you posted on FB.

Let us know what she says when you see her, K?

Old 05-28-2014, 05:04 PM

607 posts, read 1,393,672 times
Getting ready for my daily evening jog at the park. Been hot and humid the last few days and I can definitely tell my body hasn't gotten acclimated to it yet. Noticed my endurance hasn't been as good. I've had to take more frequent breaks. Happens every year though when it first gets humid, but eventually my body gets acclimated to it. Hope to hit up the gym tomorrow evening. Haven't been in a while. Need to mix in some weightlifting to go along with the heavy cardio I've been doing recently.

Old 05-28-2014, 05:06 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
There are more pictures, Sandy, but Billy sent them to me from his phone individually, so I have to download them individually to the computer and then upload them to FB or wherever. He has other ones, too, that are still on his phone, from the American Pickers place, but he is having technical issues with getting them on his computer.

Old 05-28-2014, 06:38 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
I love the American Pickers!!!!!!

FB I hear you about humidity, we live in TN and walking with the 7 month dog can be quite the challenge lately, not going to complain though I waited too long for this weather!!

Old 05-29-2014, 05:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning all and welcome football45013 !!

I played hooky yesterday
It was suppose to be our last day at school for the year but I got a email at 7 am saying that the woman I teach with was sick ans we had to cancel
lol I had already sent "the boss" a text saying ti was the last day of school and we might run late sooooo
I spent the morning at the plant nursery omg did you see the purple vnica I found !!
Then had lunch with hubby and they worked in the afternoon

Connie I love the pictures of you & Billy he is soooo handsome I wish I had another niece
I completely forgot AP is there hubby loves that show and I even like watching it
What kind of phone do you have? You might be able to have him text them to you then post them directly to FB

Sandy I am with you on the humidity i feel like I am walking into a wet blanket these past few days

Last edited by FLPL75; 05-29-2014 at 06:18 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals