Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 05:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

ok lol I think "ma nature" is either out of town or maybe went to one of Eveys bonfire parties and got to close to the bonfire because something is just not right

It is going to be 84 here today !!!!!

It is almost the middle of November !!!!! I should not be running the A/C !!!

ok lol I am done ranting whew feels good to have that off my chest.

Today I am going to tackle the tree removal and some other yard work as my choice of exercise for the day

OOOOO just a heads up tomorrow is going to be a "special take the day off" exercise day

ok all 3 of my dogs are very loudly telling me they want breakfast

so gotta run but back shortly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 06:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
ok I am back the kids are fed and the ? 0' the day is posted

I try not to let them get all wound up when wanting breakfast because I don;t want them to disturb mr karla while he is working

ok heading out to tackle the trees before it gets too hot

hmm wonder if I will get any strange looks if I wear my "hard hat" just in case the branches fall om me lol

Old 11-14-2008, 06:44 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

Well, yesterday was on the non-productive side. I did get the floor vents cleaned out. Not sure how many years' worth of Cocoa Puffs, Cheerios, etc. that I sucked out of them, but they sure look better. We still have not completed the plumbing project and my husband is getting frustrated. *heavy sigh* Oh well, today is another day.

Shadow & her daddy went mousie hunting this morning and they let me sleep in. Boy, did it feel good.

O.K., off for another fun filled day with Mr. Cranky. Everyone have a great day!

Old 11-14-2008, 06:59 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,384,306 times
Beautiful today, I expect. Few puffy white clouds and high of 71. This weather just won't make up its mind.

Glad you could sleep in, Racelady. I was up at 0645 again today. Should sleep in on my day off!

Last night's workout was great, but I felt a lot of popping in my right wrist. Now it is kind of sore. That's no good. Supposed to play golf tomorrow.

May go get some coffee and read a little before getting chores done today. Gonna trim some bushes so that I don't have to pay the lawn guys to do it. Then I am going to the Home Depot to find some sealant to patch up my leaky window before it rains again.

Have a wonderful day, ladies.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Hi, all. Karla, why would anybody ever look at you funny???

Wow, Evey...sounds like you have breakfast all sorted out with all those cheerios and stuff. Yum.

Stan, take care of that wrist.

PT is this afternoon instead of morning. Had "the other" kind of dr's appt. this morning. Don't you just love those? LOL...the nurse weighed me and measured me, looked at my chart and said "have you ever been 5'5"???" Uh, no, why? "Well, that's what's on your chart from last year!" Musta been wearing my heels that day! LOL

Not much else going on. We stopped at Beall's to see if I could get any ideas for my mother for Christmas. Nope. Nada. Nothing. Not a one. HELP!!!

Old 11-14-2008, 09:14 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,011 times
Hello everyone

Just got back from the gym and the shower is desperately calling my name ... I'm very sweaty!

stan ... soak your wrist in some warm water and Radox then put a heat pad on it. Sounds like a tendon strain.

Pattie, how about a nice framed painting or picture for you Mom? I have the same trouble with my MIL. She has everything and really doesn't need anymore cr*p in her house. Plus I don't like giving gift cards since she loses them or never even bothers using them!

Evey hang in the with the plumbing!!!

Old 11-14-2008, 10:51 AM

What's Radox?

Old 11-14-2008, 10:57 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Here, check it out! Radox Herbal Bath

Old 11-14-2008, 11:00 AM

Oh, no! It's British!

Ok, I know I said I would take it easy, but the gym is calling me...beggin' me to just lift a few weights. Just a few. I can handle it. I know when to stop. This doesn't control me...

Right? Right?

Please don't stage an intervention...

Old 11-14-2008, 01:38 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Stan, step away from the weights and no one will get hurt!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals