Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2009, 05:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Well lol I am still full from last night

Not sure if we are all going to go to breakfast lol IHOP is having the strawberry "festival"

I am hoping to get the new curtains for the dinging room sewn today

lol thats about all thats on my list

I am feeling so much better than I am going to be able to do some exercise in the AM !!!!

So anything fun going on in your neck of the woods ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2009, 05:49 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Just got back from a nice walk with Cassy and am enjoying a cup of coffee. Clean this am and then pool time in the afternoon. Beautiful weather here, finally dried out from all of the rain we were getting.
LOL Karla, lobster and mac and cheese! Were they all mixed together?

Old 06-07-2009, 06:19 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Yeh, Karla...who convinced you to try it? And did you like it?

Laundry's going, talked to Mom, paper's "organized" (I read it in a certain order), DH is on his way to B&N, all is right with the world.

I'm about 2/3 way thru Dan Brown's "prequel" to the Da Vinci Code - Angels and Demons. Real good edge of the seat read. I'll probably finish that today, do some crocheting and hit the pool, weather providing. We've had so much rain. It's unusual the way it's been happening, too. Usually this time of year we get a quick storm late afternoon. Well, we've had storms lasting half the night. Yesterday it was dark and dreary all day long. Consequently, so was I. Let's hope it lightens up enuff for me to hit the pool for an hour or so.

Have a great day, all.

Old 06-07-2009, 07:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
I have not read that one yet Patti, I should put that on my list of "to read".

Old 06-07-2009, 07:44 AM

If we were closer, I'd loan it to you!

Old 06-07-2009, 10:28 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Today I did a cardio interval type workout and a short abs workout. I told my neighbor I'd help her move some stuff and a few things, so when she gets back from church, I'll be heading over there. Well, she must be home, I hear "the dogs"...

Pattie, have you ever read James Rollins?

Have a good day evryone Oh-is anyone else having trouble on here lately? I swear, threads that showed 0 responses, when I clicked on them, have several, and it keeps showing that I have reps but I don't and I have posted things and they haven't shown up. I looked in About the Forum but haven't seen some of these addressed. Yet.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 06-07-2009 at 10:54 AM..

Old 06-07-2009, 11:10 AM

I have the rep issue, too. Yesterday, when I would click on Post Quick Reply, I'd get a blank screen that said something about checking for reps. I either had to get completely out of CD or click on the checking for reps message. I went to about the forum and a lot of other people were having the same problem, but they must have fixed it.

I don't think I've read J. Rollins, fuzzy. Does he write mysteries?

I'm ticked. I wanted to hit the pool, but I was so close to finishing my book, so I kept reading. The minute I read the last line, it started to rain. Oh, I see sunshine out there now. Think I'll make a quick trip before it goes away again.

Byeee.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:33 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Karla, you don't like fish do you?
I did my 2nd day of slim in 6 and I haven't felt these muscles in ages. I might work out with Richards dvds later but now I feel like I've really worked. I didn't know my stamina was so bad until I did this workout but it was better today than yesterday. Alot different than doing cardio everyday.
The book I'm reading now is 'Women That Run With the Wolves' It's good.

Old 06-08-2009, 04:30 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
hey all
yesterday was very busy so I wasn't able to check back in

The lobster Mac & Cheese was a really creamy mac n cheese with chunks of lobster on top
it was made with Havarti, white cheddar & one other kind of cheese and they used a wide type of pasta
I decided I would shock everyone by trying something new and lol this was it since it didn't have garlic.

The mac n cheese part was very yummy lol I avoided the lobster chunks though
Song I don't eat seafood but with lobster even though it doesn't have that seafood taste I don't really care for the texture I know I'm weird
It was a tad pricey at $14
lol of course I asked if next time could I order it without the lobster

After breakfast FIL & I got to work on the new drapes for the dining room
Not sure if I mentioned in the past but he is a Artist/sculptor and is an administrator at a school for the arts, so he is very talented
lol I was allowed to pin

What a difference they make in the dining room I never thought just adding drapes would make such a difference lol as soon as I finish putting everything back in place I will take a picture

They left around 3:15 and just as they were leaving the rain came pouring down
it was a really busy but fun visit
We have made plans to go down in December because his dad said there is a big woodworking show

ooo pattie want to drive up and hang out while fil & hubby are at the show maybe even your hubby would want to go to the show with them ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals