Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 05:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Wednesday

It is suppose to rain off and on all day today and tomorrow
But thats ok the gardens need it plus maybe I am hoping that this front will bring cooler weather

I guess I will spend some time with the elliptical and clean the bathrooms today
lol how exciting does that sound

So Fuzzy if he leaves today afternoon his time ( how far ahead of us are they) does that mean he should be home late tonight or early in the morning or are there layovers

It is great seeing so many new faces here on the exercise thread welcome welcome all !!!

What does your day hold ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 06:07 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,796,320 times
Good morning and thanks for the warm welcome! Coffee right now and off to get on the treadmill. Today is much harder than yesterday - but thanks to you good folks I have an extra encouragement. Then breakfast for the kids and off to work. Have a good day everyone!

Old 09-02-2009, 08:01 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Good for you STS!

Feeling fat and sassy this morning! The flyers I did yesterday are a go with no changes! That means I'll be doing a lot of running around this morning.

Another glorious day. Will be heading out for my morning walk a little later than usual, but as long as I do it ...

Well, the Almanac says several parts of America will be in for a very cold winter this year! I have a feeling that my state will not be letting this prediction down!

Pattie ... love the kitchen!

Old 09-02-2009, 08:39 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Sue! I am guessing we will also do our part to uphold the prediction for this winter. I have already had to dig out some warmer clothes.

Shadow, Mickey & I have been for our cookie walk this morning. Shadow is pretty tired today. We spent 3.5 hours at the barn on Monday and 5.5 hours yesterday. We will most likely spend 5.5 hours there today as well. PE started last night and we have another class tonight.

Shadow is not the only one tired from all of this moving around and fresh air. I am about wiped out.

Not sure I am going to get much of anything accomplished today other than hike the acreage, ride, and teach.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:38 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hi, all. WElcome, cityhopper.

Sorry I haven't been on, but our server isn't doing its job lately. Couldn't get on since last evening till just now.

Did our 2 miles again this morning. Then came home and vac'd the car. That's always fun, especially if you use your car like a truck and haul lawn and home improvement stuff in it all the time! Man, did it need it!

Have a great day, everyone.

PS - thanks, Tet!

Old 09-02-2009, 01:43 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
and it is still raining !!!

did some cleaning and dusting

C/D stopped by so we could go over the my new schedule and what I will be handling as the P/A

You know I feel like making an angel food cake !!!! anyone want some
since hubby isn't a big cake eater & C/D said he is off sweets for a bit so I really really don't want to be stuck with the whole cake

Old 09-02-2009, 01:56 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
whew! did the 30 minute cardio-was almost to the end when the cable company flashed an error thing on there, so I finished from memory! And, my little 3-legged buddy came round, so I had to feed him, now I am way behind, since nn had to come over and use my computer.

Have a good one, everybody.

Old 09-02-2009, 02:48 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Karla, I'll take you up on that cake. I LOVE cake.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:50 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Me too, I love angel food cake it is one of my favorites. My mom would make this homemade frosting for it that was out of the world (of course we don't have the recipe for it and she is passed on).
Late today because I was running late this morning and did not have the usual time before 8 am.
Cassy and I are done with our walk and hubby is not feeling well today, so he is in bed and Cassy and I are just hanging out. Probably talk with daughter tonight but that will be the extent of my evening. Day at work was great, things are slowing down in anticipation of a holiday!
have a great night

Old 09-02-2009, 04:52 PM

36,411 posts, read 16,020,348 times
Hello everyone, 1st time here!!! Yipee!! I just got a Yoga DVD, so I did that today, have done it before but it has been a while.

The trail I walk is an 8 mile drive to it, so I haven't been good about it, especially with the humidity we have had.

So glad to be here, see you tomorrow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals