Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 06:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone !!!

Happy hump day !!!!

Heading off to the elliptical in a few minutes I really wanted to do the walk away the pounds DVD today but I don't think there is enough room in the library/office and it is hard to do it in the family room because lola & ralph like to chase my feet.

later today I may move some things around in there to see if I can make more room

Todays extra credit group activity is Fuzzys

Workout 3: Light jog in place (2 minutes), 1 set squats (8-12 repetitions), 1 set lunges, 1 set squats, 1 set lunges, leg stretches (2 minutes)

oh I almost forgot yesterday when I stopped at sams to pick up big trash bags I wandered over to the jewelery counter actually I had this idea I have a pair of emerald post earrings and when I was at sams last week I saw a pair of emerald earrings in a white eruo back setting like this
Sapphire Rings, Sapphire Necklaces, Sapphire Earrings, Sapphire Bracelets
So I though ooo wouldn't my emerald earrings look great set like that (they are now in yellow gold
So I took them to a couple of jewelers and found out it would be $250 to reset them gasp !!!
I remember the ones I saw at Sams were only $129 yeah the emeralds weren't that great but the setting was what I wanted it even has a little diamond so lol I am thinking why can't I can have mine reset into them
While I was waiting the sales person was helping the customer next to me and was showing her this strand of tumbled raw sapphire necklace with a nice cultured pearl center. It is really cool and only $99
so guess what else came home with me lol I told hubby look what one of your Christmas presents to me is !!!

So today I am going to go pick up my new replacement glasses and stop in a couple jewelers to see how much it would be to swap out the emerald in the earrings

so what is everyone plans for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2009, 06:40 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Hi, there.

DH and I are both a bit on the sore side, so we just walked a little this morning. We did about a mile and a half. Took a new route, so I'm not sure exactly how far we went.

Today is the day the girls are taking me out for my b'day. We're going to another gated community not far from here. I'm looking forward to it - it's a nice place.

Other than that, I think I'm going to take it a bit easy today. Didn't sleep well, so I'm kind of dragged out. As usual, I have some laundry done and hanging out; the 2nd load's in the wash now. Oh, and I washed the kitchen floor. But that's it. I'm on my way out to the front porch to read the paper.

Karla, love those lever backs and I think your emeralds would look beautiful in them.

DH is waiting for the dentist to call back. He lost a filling a week ago, thought he could get away without it until this morning! Ouch!

Enjoy the day, everyone.

Old 11-04-2009, 07:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Morning all. I have a 9:15 doctor appointment and I am ready to go to that and then work afterward, thought I would drop by and see what was up.
I'll try the extra credit tonight but I'm not too good on lunges, I will do the stairs today at work though. We have three flights so up and down at least three times will get me going!
So have a great day all and I will be back tonight

Old 11-04-2009, 07:56 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for our cookie walk this morning. Shadow & I are both pretty worn out from being at the barn yesterday. Later we will head out for another round of hunting mousies, riding, and teaching PE.

I am guessing my day will also include at least a little bit of raking leaves.....

Old 11-04-2009, 08:12 AM

591 posts, read 664,206 times
I believe I will change a little today. I will walk. I'm going out a little later. could sleep last night.

Have a great day ladies.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:44 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,009 times
Ok I am going to try and do better about remembering to post on here. I have been so busy lately....no excuse though.
I have been very diligent about going to the gym the past couple months that I haven't posted, with the exception of last week when I was in Utah.
I am down 16 pounds but at a stand still.
I went to Zumba last night and lifted weights.
People are noticing I lost weight, so I guess that is good, plus my clothes are very loose.
I want to lose 10 more pounds still.
I will try and post a picture on here. Of course you never saw me before....so you didn't know how heavy I looked..lol

Hope everyone has a great day.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:51 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Welcome back, Rae, and congrats on the results of all your hard work. We missed you.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
30 mins on the elliptical !!!
WB rae 16 pounds is great

Zumba is a biggie around here my next door neighbor did a zumba marathon last week
my sister also zumbas they keep trying to get me to go
rofl that would be scary because I have absolutely no rhythm

Evey I bet everyone at the barn was excited to see you back !!

Sandy I wish I had stairs they are a good way to get moving

Ladybee how is the weather where you are walking in the nice weather is fun
heck I have been trying to get hubby to walk with me at night lol now his reason is with my sisters dog here we can't take them all
scout leaves tomorrow night so lol I will try again

Pattie lever backs thats the name thanks I couldn't for the life of me remember now I won't get the funny looks when I try to describe them

I am going to hit the shower in a bit then head to the mall

Old 11-04-2009, 09:57 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,520 times
Still here, just being upto a lot of stuff the last few days.

Went for a very long walk this morning. My JRT is currently passed out on his bed! lol

Old 11-04-2009, 12:53 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Today I did a 33 minute cardio boot camp workout, whoa! Fun! but hard, I tried it before and had trouble with some of the stuff, but today I finally 'got it'!

Another good mini-workout would be that abc one that I saw a couple years ago on Regis&Kelly, I can find it if you want, but I dont think you can post it here then post it tomorrow in a different thread. You can but I think they frown on it and I try to behave on here.

And the best part of the day is I talked to Billy for a while, he got internet in his CHU and he's paying for it this month. He sounds really good!

Well, off to do some stuff and a few things.

Sue you wore out a JRT? That must have been some walk!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals