Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2009, 05:37 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times

Advertisements

Good morning, all! I hope your Thanksgiving was terrific.

Since Karla's out picking up all our Christmas gifts, I thought I'd give her the day off and start the thread.

I didn't feel like it, but I got up and did my routine. I took the direct walk to the gym and back and only did about 10 min. of lower body workout, but I did it.

DH actually got up and went out for Black Friday at Beall's. He wanted to get a wallet they have on sale. He's already called to ask me if I'd like a new set of luggage (our last set fell apart because we went for a cheap, 3 pc. set). I told him we should get one nice pc. instead of 3 less sturdy ones, since we usually just use the one pc. and don't go very often. He doesn't see the logic. Men. Oh, and he wanted to get me a pair of slipper socks w/the leather on the bottom. No thanks. Never liked those for some reason.

Anyway...coffee's on, cats are fed, exercise is done. I'm not sure what the rest of the day will bring, but I doubt it will be shopping!

Enjoy, all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2009, 07:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
thanks pattie
well I am home
I hit the Mother lode of deals
The first 250 people at Belks got gift cards when we scratched off the back mine was for $5 but hubbys was $25 !!!

Missed the 32" TV for $248 by 5 mins but got a 32" Sony Bravia for $374 a much better TV picked up one for my sister too I called her at 5 am to ask if she wanted that one since the other was sold out hey lol I am up and doing her a favor so she can be up too lol
our is going in the new exercise room lol I now have a very good treadmill elliptical motivation

hubby found some external Hard Drive thingy that was almost 1/2 price
Also found a 16 gal shop vac at Home Depot that was $99 for $19 !! lol picked up one for sister too

Pattie I should of gotten a suitcase since the one we have well lets just say it has zipper issues but I don't think I have the energy to go back out

we had a slight detour this morning I got a text last night from C/D asking if we could stop by this morning at 7 to give him a jump start lol so since we were done the one area of town at 6:30 we stopped then
ding dong wake up !!!!!

ok going to go see if hubby is going to start on the lights for the house
I wil be back later

Old 11-27-2009, 11:24 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,673,339 times
HI nomore.............HOpe you had a great thanksgiving too.

Ours was wonderful.

You sure are brave karla going out shopping with the herd.

Friday is the day we excercis so I did go to the gym for 45 mins. Felt good.

Cleaning up from fall decorations and then tomorrow we will put up christmas decorations.
Got to run to the store tomorrow.

I love bealls but we have none in DE. Great store to visit when we turn into snowbirds. LOL

I think we are going down the end of Feb for a week or two.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals