Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2009, 06:30 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,148,647 times

Advertisements

Good morning every one

It if Friday !!!

Not a good day here yesterdays Dentist visit was not at all enjoyable, the Valium did not have the same results as the RC Dentists pills did
It barely took the edge off of my nerves so of course the Novocaine kept wearing off meaning she had to give me 4 or 5 shots and I guess the back molar wasn't easy to reach so there was lots of pulling of my cheek
Needless to say I came home took a pain pill I took a quick nap and when I woke up I was in so much pain I was almost in tears the tooth I guess from all the work was throbbing the gum around the temp crown is all raw and this morning I can't open my jaw more than a little bit plus that side of my face is swollen
I guess the big difference is when the RC dentist retreated everything was done inside where as with a crown everything is on the outside of the tooth

So needless to say I am in a pisssy mood because I hurt and I am hungry I had some soft mashed taters last night but I am afraid to chew since both sides of my mouth are sore

rofl what in the hell was I thinking scheduling to major dental thing in the same week

oh yeah because the insurance benefits run out at the end of the year

I have a feeling I am to going to be doing much today I am going to do everything I can to fell better by tonight so I can go to my dear friends xmas party

ok I am done venting !!!!

What is on your list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2009, 07:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,230,095 times
Sorry about the dental pain Karla, have you thought about a new general dentist? Your RC dentist can refer you to someone who has more compassion. I have had lots of dental work done and have never had raw gums nor pain so bad I had to take pain meds!
I'm at work and that will be that for me today. Rain, and more rain here. I was stuck in downtown express way traffic for 25 minutes this morning because of accidents. Then I got into work and set off the alarm system!!! Not the best way to start out the day, but what the heck I have all day to turn it around.
I hope you feel better Karla and here is to a wonderful Friday to all the rest.

Old 12-18-2009, 07:51 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,261,079 times
Morning peeps!

Ouch Karla! Having been to the land of tooth pain a few times I will tell you that pudding & ice cream work well. Feel better!

Raining here so of course my princess dog chose not to get her toes wet.

My washer & dryer are scheduled for delivery between 3:30 and 7:30. Ugh!

Old 12-18-2009, 09:41 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,283,117 times
Karla, so sorry to hear about your tooth issues. The last filling I got, the dentist didn't novocaine me enuff and when I hollered while he was drilling, he said, "Oh, didn't give you enuff, huh?" and then the jerk laughed! Thank Gawd it was my last visit to him before we moved.

When you go to your friend's party tonight, be smarter than I was last night. I just got out of bed at 11 and I don't feel so good. My own fault. Haven't done that in a long, LONG time!

Evey, welcome back to Florida. Don't you just love the lack of urgency everywhere you go?

We're raining here, too, Sandy. Much needed, but I'm not crazy about the tornado watch that's in effect till 1.

SInce it was raining this morning, no walk to the gym. Good thing. I really didn't want to do that anyhow. Something tells me I would have had to toss my cookies somewhere along that route.

Have a great day, all.

Old 12-18-2009, 11:59 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,369,731 times
Hang in there Karla ... cyber hugs...

Finally getting over the headcold, and now I'm feeling sick to my stomach. I give up! On the bright side... better this week than next!

My brother and his wife are in the Keys at the moment. I feel so sorry for them regarding the weather. This is their destress vacation from two very stressful jobs.

Going to go for a walk in a little while if the stomach calms down.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday no matter what!

Old 12-18-2009, 01:06 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,548,848 times
Today I was waffling between doing the 40 min. anaerobic interval workout or a cardio workout, so I did half the anaerobic one then the 30 minute cardio workout.

Sorry to hear your mouth hurts, Karla. Hope you feel better in time for your party; considering the fact that you're kind of a force of nature, I'm sure you'll do okay! Sad Sad game last night. Great fun until the very last minute, but bummer ending.

Hope you all have a great Friday

Old 12-19-2009, 04:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,148,647 times
hey all I spent most of the day sleeping I think most of the issues are from the reaction to the tons of Novocaine she gave me I couldn't take the benedryll like I usually do because of all of the crap I took
So when I woke up yesterday around 3 I had chills and a temp to go with my swollen mouth
I was told ok lets review the situation now do you really think you need to be going anywhere so I was really pissed that I missed the party and went back to bed.
I am still swollen and lol cranky
I plan on discussing this with her when I go back to have the perm crown put on if I don't get the answers I wil ask the RC dentist for a referral.

Old 12-19-2009, 05:13 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,283,117 times
I would get that referral, Karla. There's no reason you should have to have gone thru this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals