Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 05:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Saturday
ok is it me or is anyone else "what day is it confused"

All day yesterday I thought it was Saturday lol I even told the breakfast folks "see you tomorrow"

While hubby was out working on the butterfly house I put away the Christmas "accessories" that were around the house.
The tree is still up as are the outside lights I guess they will come down sometime next week.

The weather folks are calling for some hard freezes the next few mornings so today I will be working on my covering the plants game plan. All the citrus trees are full of fruit and not ready to be picked
So I will be one on one with the sheets

oh lol I got another text from C/D at 7:30 last night asking if I could call the limo guy to see if he could pick them all up again last night at 11 woo hoo 3 1/2 hour notice this time
So I had the limo co on one phone and C/D on the other to figure out what type of car they wanted this time
after I set it up I told C/D the new job title I had given myself.
He thought it was hilarious !!
He then said " I told my friends last night that if Karla couldn't find a limo on NYE no one could"

rofl needless to say my job is not boring

ooo Fuzzy I spoke to my friend in San Antonio she is goign to email me a list of apts for billy to check out.
She just went through apt hunting for a family member
Would he be ok with 20 mins or so form base ?

So is everything back to normal in your homes ?

Remember Monday starts the back to exercise routines for those of us that took the last few days as vacation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2010, 06:00 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Karla you are remarkable!
Hubby tells me it is cold and it rained yesterday so no game of golf, although it sounds as if he might just go today (he is crazy).
My decorations are down and today will be the tree, then once I clean everything will be back to normal. I am ready to have it normal too, the decorations are pretty but a month of having them out is quite enough for me.
I'm going to finish my coffee, get ready to go grocery shopping. Then I have laundry and cleaning, maybe a few bills to pay. I might get up to blockbuster to get a few movies for tonight and tomorrow. Regular tv just is lacking most of the time and I am very tired of reruns.
Well off to sort laundry. Have a wonderful day all.

Old 01-02-2010, 07:14 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

It is 43 and sunny here this morning. Shadow & I have been for a long walk.

We never decorated so the house is already undecorated.

Later today our old neighbors who own Shadow's BFF Dallas are going to stop by. They are bringing Dallas. Shadow is very excited and I am trying to put anything breakable away. Dallas is a 40 pound German Shepard/Border Collie mix and is very enthusiastic about life. He loves DH.

Old 01-02-2010, 08:02 AM

lol sandy or maybe "crazy" would fit better

The sun is shinning today but it is only 40 lol not sure if I want to look up the wind chill but I think it is low 30s high 20 brrrrr

how cool were the pictures of fuzzy & billy !!!

the butterfly house is finished and everyone moved in I found 4 more cats out in the garden this morning so brought them in also
Let me go take a picture
now the trick will be trying to keep enough milkweed in there to feed them
I went and cut a bunch and put in in a big container of water I will move this into the garage tonight

Old 01-02-2010, 08:11 AM

Loved the pic of Fuzzy and Billy, she is in 7th heaven

Old 01-02-2010, 08:27 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Billy isn't stationed in San Antonio, he's stationed at Fort Hood! San Antonio is about 2 /1/2 hours from there. But thank you for thiking of him. He actually got a place in Killeen, a duplex, three bed/2 bath but he was sort of panicked because he couldn't find anything, that's why he got a big place like that. He only took a 6 month lease tho.

Anyway, he's on his way up here now [as far as I know!!!] so I better get busy.

Glad to hear Shadow gets to see her bud, that ought to be an interestng dog conversation, boy I miss the cookie ladies, ...

Have a great day everybody! Glad you liked the pictures, it toook me ALL day to figure out how to do it again. There's some here and FB, maybe I'll put more up later.

Old 01-02-2010, 08:33 AM

fuzzy a friend of hubbys just moved here from Killeen I could of asked him let me know if he wants ideas for when his lease expires

here are some pictures of the butterfly house
now you can see why it took all day hubby made it all fancy the sides are inset into the base

they will probably have all this milkweed gone by morning lol they are hungry little guys

Old 01-02-2010, 09:10 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Karla you are remarkable!
Hubby tells me it is cold and it rained yesterday so no game of golf, although it sounds as if he might just go today (he is crazy).
My decorations are down and today will be the tree, then once I clean everything will be back to normal. I am ready to have it normal too, the decorations are pretty but a month of having them out is quite enough for me.
I'm going to finish my coffee, get ready to go grocery shopping. Then I have laundry and cleaning, maybe a few bills to pay. I might get up to blockbuster to get a few movies for tonight and tomorrow. Regular tv just is lacking most of the time and I am very tired of reruns.
Well off to sort laundry. Have a wonderful day all.
Sandy, DH and I were just saying the same things about the decorations. I was channel surfing last night and all I could find were stupid Xmas movies. Really stupid ones, not like the good ones from earlier years.

Our tree just came down. The house looks clean and "nekked" right now. We have to get the living room ready for the BAEC, which is supposed to be delivered on Tuesday. We'll get out the dust bunnies and wash the floor and stuff so we won't have to worry about it for a while.

Being the weekend, I don't exercise, but hubster did his walk today. I figure he did 3-4 miles. He was all gung-ho the other day about starting in earnest on the 1st, then it got a little cold today, so he wasn't going to go. I told him to put on a sweatshirt and try it and if it was too cold he could come back. He was glad he did and realized it wasn't as bad as he'd expected.

Not sure what is going on for the rest of the day. Our neighbors who had us over for drinks on NY's Eve are having us all back this afternoon. They were bummed because nobody wanted any food and they had all this food ready to go, so now we're supposed to go eat their stuff. Personally, I'm all partied out. I think I'll just drop in, say hello and get outta there. Gotta start eating sensibly again.

Oh, my cheesecake was the hit of the party yesterday. It did turn out very good. But there was so much good stuff there.

Anyhow...that's it for me today. I'll probably check in later.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:11 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
I must have missed it. Where's Billy's photo?

Never mind...I found it! What a nice looking family. Thanks for sharing.

Karla, nice butterfly house.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:15 AM

I know there are some on facebook Patti, as far as on CD not sure where she posted them.
Karla, hubby did a great job on the little butterfly house. Do you bring them in as butterfly's and then they turn into the cocoon?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals