Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2010, 06:11 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,148,647 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

It is going to be a beautiful day here in NEFL highs in the mid 70's I think the 80's are not goign to be back until this weekend

Hubby went into the office today because a lot of "suits" will be there from the main office

It is a good day to get some serious cleaning done around here
Might try a light walk on the treadmill too
Though I find if I get overheated the coughing starts and I am still coughing a lot at night but the Dr said that is normal as my chest clears
I wish they had a way to hang upside down so everything would drain out
1 more day of antibiotics left

So what on your list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2010, 07:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,283,117 times
Good morning.

Karla, come on down here. My friends Marty and Dick have an inversion table that you could use to drain out your lungs. While you're here, you can help me finish my weeding!

Well, I'm going to be honest this morning ( not that I'm ever DIShonest!). I didn't walk or go to the weight room this a.m. because I went to Marty and Dick's for dinner and they made me drink too many strawberry daquiries. As a result I didn't sleep well and just couldn't drag my sorry butt out the door. And I was going to tell you it was because the guys are coming this morning to work under the house and put some new anchors in there, repair the insulation and patch the holes in the barrier stuff. I confess. I was going to be bad.

I do think I've redeemed myself, tho. Yesterday, I was talking to a neighbor behind us - nice guy, so he seems. Anyhow, he wanted to trim some trees in Nosey Neighbor's yard because they're really in bad shape. I told him if he decided to do that, I'd help haul the stuff out to the curb. He never told me when he planned on doing it. So, this a.m. while I was sitting on the lanai, reading the paper and drinking my coffee, I heard this noise. Guess who's trimming the trees. Yep. So I got into my working duds and dragged big ol' tree limbs out to the curb. I got my workout after all. He said next week he'd do some more.

Not sure what's going on today other than the under the house guys coming. Marty and Dick might go to the mall and if the guys are gone, I'll go with them. Altho I'm not really sure I should play with them any more!

Old 04-14-2010, 09:02 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,261,079 times
Morning peeps!

Ugh! I wish the 70's were here. We are in the mid 80's and gonna stay there.

Shadow & I have been for a loooong walk this morning. I am trying to make them longer so she can lose some of the weight that the vet wants her to lose. Twice along the way she just decided to lay down in the shade. *shakes head* Later we will hit the beach.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:50 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,548,848 times
Howdy everyone. today I did the upper body, interval blah blah, workout, It gets the arms good, but boy my legs feel good and shaky at the end too!

Pattie, is Nosey Neighbor the blind woman who moved? Or do you have a new one?

Well, I'm off to finish all the things I started, dishes, laundry, breakfast!

Have a good day everyone.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:55 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,360,109 times
Hi everyone,

Evey, have you tried putting a backpack on Shadow to carry water, etc.? That might help.
Karla, glad to hear things are normal.

I've decided not to do much of anything today because I'm sore so I'm taking the day off. I'll start walking again tomorrow with my dvd.

Old 04-14-2010, 02:12 PM

Fuzzy, Nosey Neighbor is the blind lady who moved. We now have Nutsy Neighbor!

Don't blame you, Cheryl.

Old 04-14-2010, 03:21 PM

hey ladies

Pattie I will gladly go to Marty & dicks if they will ply me with yummy frozen drinks

Evey Lola use to do that when we walked in the summer she would give me such a sad I need to be in the A/C look
You could also carry ice cubes if she likes them

Fuzzy rofl I had the funniest wise ass remake about shaky legs but I promised to be good

Cheryl I think a day off is a good idea you wouldn't want to get sweat in the incision
Hubby just picked up a new box of blank DVDs so he will be copying the other DVDs this weekend

well interesting day C/D called said the tax guy needed paperwork and he didn't know where it was so I went over to the filing system I set up for him and what do you know I found it lol of course it was from a different company than he thought so I ran the stuff to the tax guy he wil have everything ready to be filed tomorrow nothing like waiting till the last minute

oh so C/D stopped on his way home form work I told him we had a present for him
rofl the look on his face when he saw the B/A desk calender it is 3' long was priceless
then he realized hey this is a good thing and can't wait to get organized

ok so does coughing count as exercise ? my muscles sure thinks so

ok off to figure out what to make hubby for dinner I am thinking shredded beef in gravy on a hard roll yumm

Old 04-14-2010, 03:43 PM

I think coughing works on the core, Karla. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

What time's dinner??? THat sounds really good.

Ladies, I have to tell you....I could turn into a cougar, I think. The guys came to work under the house. They were all young, handsome and quite buff. i offered to go under there with them, but they wouldn't let me. Yeh, right. Anyway, my house is now more protected against hurricanes, so I feel much safer. The fellas were very quick, efficient, professional and polite. I'd recommend this crew anytime.

Now....we FINALLY have a resolution to the BAEC dilemma. They're coming tomorrow (so they say) to install the new lights. If I don't hear from them, I'm going to sic Karla on 'em. That'll show 'em. For some reason, the customer lack-of-service lady is no longer there. Hmmmmmmm. I don't blame her, tho. There were others before her and she seemed to be willing to help.

Have a great night, all.

Old 04-15-2010, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Now....we FINALLY have a resolution to the BAEC dilemma. They're coming tomorrow (so they say) to install the new lights. If I don't hear from them, I'm going to sic Karla on 'em. That'll show 'em.
woo hoo I am ready !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals