Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 06:50 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,031 times

Advertisements

Good morning and a very Happy St. Patrick's Day to ya! I've been told that everyone is Irish on St. Patty's Day so...so be it...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/KissMeImIrishSmiley.gif (broken link)... What are everyone's plans for today? Anything special on the food schedule? I see a corned beef sandwich in my future. Not big on the cabbage, but I may have to endulge in a sandwich. Going to do a step work-out this morning, a little laundry and picking up, and thats it on the schedule I believe. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/tea-2.gif (broken link)...and last for my Irish blessing for the day...May those that love us, love us. And those that don't love us, may God turn their hearts. And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles So we will know them by their limping. I like that one. Have a great day everyone! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/bsp1501.gif (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2008, 07:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
morning jeannie
diet pepsi this morning but I am munching right now on one of the bagles my nephew brought back from phila
lol all 3 dogs are lined behind me waiting for some
lol didnt take ralph long to figure out that is you sit by the person with food some will come your way

I guess I may have to have a cheesesteak as my cornbeef sandwich lol I have never had the urge to try corn beef and you know my opinion of veggies and in my book cabbage falls into that listing

Old 03-17-2008, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
morning jeannie
diet pepsi this morning but I am munching right now on one of the bagles my nephew brought back from phila
lol all 3 dogs are lined behind me waiting for some
lol didnt take ralph long to figure out that is you sit by the person with food some will come your way

I guess I may have to have a cheesesteak as my cornbeef sandwich lol I have never had the urge to try corn beef and you know my opinion of veggies and in my book cabbage falls into that listing
Karla if you can send a pic of the 3 of them together I would love to see it!

Old 03-17-2008, 08:12 AM

72,419 posts, read 18,204,513 times
Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! May you get lucky today!

Will go to the walking class and have a green walk and back for some breakfast!

Old 03-17-2008, 10:25 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,388,477 times
Jeannie, that is very nice ... may he turn their ankles... rofl

Spaghetti with tomatoe sauce and a small piece of fried chicken breast for lunch.

Also needed some chocolate afterwards. I guess it's the nerve-thing. The learning stress really got me now and I have this appetite for sweets...

Will put my sourdough breads in the oven now.

Tonight will be Italian food night b/c I'm going out with the moms of the toddler group. I don't know if I eat pasta or rather a salad b/c we meet at 8 p.m. and that's pretty late for dinner.

Old 03-17-2008, 11:41 AM

18 posts, read 27,724 times
Default Annie66

Hi guys!! I'm in New Jersey and I'm on weight watchers.

Thought maybe I'd like to join your group - if you guys don't mind.

You guys look like you're having some fun!!!

Let me know if you'd like me to join in.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:10 PM

We'd love to have ya annie! Welcome!

Old 03-17-2008, 12:12 PM

Thanks - I really appreciate it.

Been living in new jersey less than a year, my hubby transferred from Virginia.

Am getting used to it.

Anyone else in NJ??

Old 03-17-2008, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie66 View Post
Thanks - I really appreciate it.

Been living in new jersey less than a year, my hubby transferred from Virginia.

Am getting used to it.

Anyone else in NJ??
Yes annie, I am. Moving to North Carolina, hopefully soon.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:21 PM

How exciting for you. Are you or your hubby getting transferred???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals