Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 09:44 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,620,272 times

Advertisements

Jeannie, it looks like your daily high temp. will be over 80 most days between now and early September. September is usually pretty hot on some days too. You know how to look your city up on the regular City-data website. There are average weather indicators under Clayton, NC.

It is 78 degrees in our hallway right now. It won't be long until we turn from heat to air. This year has been cooler than usual or we would already have done that.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Clayto...-Carolina.html

http://www.city-data.com/city/Minera...-Carolina.html

I think the rain patterns of your county and ours is different, but the temperature looks about the same.

http://www.mineralspringsnc.com/town...n_progress.htm

Jeannie, while I am talking towns, look at our new town hall that is being renovated from the old school library. I used to have a dream that we would have a library of our own there. Guess I didn't work hard enough on it.

Last edited by NCN; 04-20-2009 at 10:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2009, 10:06 PM

72,409 posts, read 18,197,553 times
Thanks Jeannie! It's 85 at 9pm my time Today was 95 and the heat was like the desert!

Had some sushi with tempura. Not sure why but I needed sushi today.

dinner

A veggie TV dinner
water

Old 04-21-2009, 11:09 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,844,780 times
Well friends ot's over and am I glad. I will never do this again.

No bleeds that they could find, polyps-yes benign and removed. Espoogas stretched again. Hiatal heria HUGE. He now was a barium small intestine tomorrow morning. We have "whitecoat syndrome". I'm exhausted and will never be able to look at Gatorade again without gagging (64 oz mixed w/MiraLax).

Have ro get iron pills, no more aspirin and high fiber diet.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:11 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,383,288 times
Ncn and Jeannie- I can't believe you are so warm. It's been a long, long winter in the mountains. We are supposed to get a rain snow mix tonight. Yuk. I think this is the last of the cold weather. 80 degrees by Saturday. We'll see.

Judi- I'm glad to hear your tests went well. I am so not looking forward to the next 20-30 years after hearing about all these doctor stories from so many CDers. Stay well and get some rest.

I had a very hungry day today. Do you ever get those? It seems like whatever I eat I don't feel full. I'm just happy it doesn't happen too often, lol.

Have a great night ladies.

Old 04-21-2009, 07:40 PM

72,409 posts, read 18,197,553 times
I just got home,I just checked the temp in my place. It's 98 degrees! I just turned on the air conidtioner, I hear tomorrow is going to drop 20 degrees,to the 70's which I don't mind at all.The smog is also not helping.
I also heard from the news that the heat will be travelling east. So you guys are getting ours. but not the smog

Old 04-21-2009, 09:55 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,620,272 times
Lisa I just thought about you when I saw the evening news. Nobody can believe snow in April. Yes, it is 75 degrees in the hallway and our heat is set on 70 so something is giving the heat pump help. I took along a jacket today when I went into Charlotte, but I left it in the car. It was short sleeve weather, but the wind was blowing. I love days like this. The air is so fresh and crisp.

Izzy, one has to see your smog to realize how contaminated the air is. I would have trouble living there. Being this close to Charlotte can be a problem for me sometimes. When the ozone gets into orange, I get physically sick.

I ate today, but I didn't have time to record what I ate. It was another busy day around here. Much going on with the life style changes. I heard Mr. VA explaining to a fellow worker that we plan to travel some. I hope we plan to travel a lot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals