Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 04:55 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,627,677 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Yep, a rainy and cold forecast for most of this week, in the 50's. Hopefully things will turn around after this week. Today after work swimming for DD and a work-out for me. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Wednesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 05:39 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,869,869 times
Happy Weds all.

Not sure what's happening here but rain/snow mix is predicted from tonight thru Fri. Oh I want a condo in Myrtle Beach.

Breakfast the normal yog/fruit.
Lunch-maybe cottage cheese-planning on shopping we'll see.
Dinner-Papa Murphy's take n bake pizza.

Hang tough ladies!

Old 10-14-2009, 08:06 AM

72,433 posts, read 18,213,781 times
Happy Wednesday to everyone!

It's still raining here,which is good news because later towards the weekend will be 90's again,can you imagine! Being 30 degrees difference often can make you gaga.

Mixing apples,grapes and blueberries in the blender for juice and some flaxeed.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:19 AM

591 posts, read 664,649 times
GOOD MORNING LADIES

Our rain turned into drizzles for a short while. I expect more today.

Breakfast wheat tortilla, and egg. cottage cheese.

Not sure on lunch.

Dinner That tenderloin We didn't have the other day, salad,
and veggies.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:29 AM

1,678 posts, read 2,548,560 times
Good morning ladies....

Nothing on my schedule for today...yesterday I never even got out of the house...and it looks like today may be the same.

Yesterday it was kind of dreary and rainy here too Jeannie...the high was about 65 and today looks like more of the same...although, as Izzy says...they are predicting 90 degrees for Friday!!! OMGoodness!

Lacey...my sister has a beach house in Myrtle Beach...let's go there!

So far I've only had my coffee....see you all...

Later...

Old 10-14-2009, 08:46 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,674,759 times
Good morning Ladies...I know, I've been AWOL for the past few days. Office work has been heavy lately and I've had to get it finished.

Still raining here as well, according to the weather on our local news last night, we are a bit over 10 inches above normal rainfall for this time of year, and we are well above for this time in October.....I could have told them that....I live in a hilly area with red clay and when you walk in my front yard, your feet sinks easily as if in quicksand!!! When it gets like that on MY hill, you know it's GOTTA BE BAD for everyone else!

Breakfast: 2 cinnamon toast

lunch: yogurt and sandwich

dinner: ok, blame it on the weather but am thinking of:
pinto beans, cornbread, corn, meatloaf

have a great day everyone, and embrace that sunshine if you see it, I've forgotten what it looks like.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:10 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,627,677 times
breakfast...

oatmeal with fresh blueberries and soymilk
water with lemons throughout the day
supplements

lunch...

strawberry non fat yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts
reduced fat Chex mix

Old 10-14-2009, 11:47 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,393,426 times
Good evening girls.
I just got stuck on Farmville to plant some strawberries online lol

Work was a little less exhausting but the visit at my in-laws got on my nerves afterwards. Did a little grocery shopping today and brought my grandpa to the garage to get his car checked.

Breakfast: 1 white wheat bun with ham salad
Snack: 1 ice cream bar (at 8:30 a.m. lol)
lunch: 1 pear + spaghetti w/ tomatoe sauce and a slice of cheese on top of it
Dinner: 1 wrap with chicken breast, iceberg, a little cucumber, a little tomatoe, some feta cheese cubes and mustard herb dressing

Off to clean up the kitchen and then into bed to read a bit and maybe watch a little Desperate Housewifes.

See you tomorrow.
Stay warm (Izzy, stay cool lol) and take care!
Diana

Old 10-14-2009, 11:51 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,869,869 times
Nite Diana!!

Carmac I'm packed and ready girl. It's where I always wanted to retire to and ended up here.

Lunch was cottage cheese and spin salad.

I had to use a safety pin to keep my new jeans up!!!!

Old 10-14-2009, 01:13 PM

1,678 posts, read 2,548,560 times
Good night Diana...

Lacy...that's cool that you had to use a safety pin to keep the jeans up! It's always nice when the jeans get loose!

Lunch...2 98% Fat Free Turkey hot dogs with Vegetarian Chili and a bit of cheese on top. I probably should have skipped the Chili...it was too spicey!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals