Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2009, 04:18 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,629,576 times

Advertisements

Good morning! An early start today to get hubby to the train station. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......happy Thursday all! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 05:00 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,874,167 times
Good morning all-only a week away.

AiAngel-best of luck today and rest.

Off to get haircut and highlites this morn-sassy!!!!!!!

Breakfast-the usual yog/fruit
Lunch-cottage ch/avovado
Dinner-will be out-have to do footbal picks in "Cheers" pool.

Happy day all.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:02 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,667,565 times
Good morning. We are still getting ready for company that arrives Friday night and probably really late, Friday night. I get the feeling they don't really want Turkey. They will probably fix their own next Thursday and two Turkeys in a week might be one too many. That takes the pressure off me. I can fix anything I want to except fish. They are not really fish eaters either.

They usually want to go shopping. I have a new outlet to show my daughter. It has medical uniforms for really low prices. It also has swimsuits this time of year too. Remember my swimsuit shopping trip?

Scrambled eggs
1 slice bacon
two slices whitewheat toasted
1 T. strawberry preserves
small amount of margarine
Coffee and milk

Ate a big breakfast to get the energy to keep cleaning. It is mostly picking up and throwing away.

We picked up the Amtrack schedule in Culpeper. The times you have to be on that train are really awful. I imagine they don't care much what the people in North Carolina think about their schedule. If it were more convenient, we would probably have already used it. That trip to Culpeper would be so much better on a train and our daughter lives within walking distance to the station.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:33 AM

72,442 posts, read 18,217,053 times
Good morning next week will be a busy week with kids and relatives,so just relaxing for now.

Some apple juice,eggwhites and toasts with soymilk.

Need my energy too today,lots to do!

Old 11-19-2009, 09:11 AM

Back from the trip to the Raleigh train station. It was actually pretty funny. Hubby and I were talking inside the station and his train began to pull away, his luggage and all. He ran after the moving train and fortunately someone saw him and the train stopped. On his way to NJ, safe and sound.

lunch...

thin chicken slices on whole wheat with mustard

snack...

reduced fat Chex mix

Old 11-19-2009, 09:35 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,495,463 times
Good morning eveyone.
at work so this is fast.

morning- egg whites and vegetables
mid morning - yogurt with fruit
lunch - will go get a salad, didn't have time to make one.
afternoon - turkey on triscuits
dinner - tilapia and broceli

have a great day!

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 11-19-2009, 11:30 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,394,994 times
Good evening ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Off to get haircut and highlites this morn-sassy!!!!!!!
Judi, I hope you had fun getting your hair cut and high lighted. Today at the mall I was thinking about stopping at a hair dresser but there wasn't enough time

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Back from the trip to the Raleigh train station. It was actually pretty funny. Hubby and I were talking inside the station and his train began to pull away, his luggage and all. He ran after the moving train and fortunately someone saw him and the train stopped. On his way to NJ, safe and sound.
Lol Jeannie. I hope your hubby has arrived well in NJ!

My mom's and my shopping day was quite successful my poor credit card was glowing Now I'm nearly finished with all the Christmas shopping. I only have to do some more online shopping to get the last small things but that's about it.
I even bought some clothes for me even though I didn't inted that It's always like that. When I don't need new clothes or want to put something on the side instead of spending money I see this and that and also this

No breakfast
Lunch at the mall - chicken with veggies in coconut sauce (from a Thai/Korean booth) - very yummie
Snack: 1 scoop vanilla ice cream with a little chocolate syrup
Dinner - 1 slice of bread with a little ham and a fried egg

Now I'm beat, even more so than when being at work all day

Sleep tight and sweet dreams!

Old 11-19-2009, 02:20 PM

Diana, great your almost done with shopping. I did take a big chunk out of it so thats good. Hopefully do a little more next week on line.

Dinner will be baked chicken pieces for all and baked tater tots for the kids. Going to try and keep my fingers out of those.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:01 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,667,565 times
Worn out from cleaning. Isn't it amazing how busy we all are.
Didn't feel like a big meal so gave Mr. VA the Polish sausage and cabbage with some freshly baked frozen hushpuppies and just had a sandwich myself and will munch more while watching TV and washing some bathroom rugs.

Jeannie, that train station experience sounds like something out of the movies. Just couldn't stand to part. He was paying more attention to you than the train. Love it!

Snack was Banana
Pecan cookie
coffee and milk

Dinner or whatever:
21/2 slices turkey bologna with 3 slices whitewheat and onion slices. I warmed up the bologna in the oven while I was baking the hushpuppies.
Coffee and milk to drink

Planned TV snacks: sliced orange
1 cup baby carrots

Planned just before bed: yogurt and coffee and milk

That's it folks. I am tired, but it is a good tired. We got a lot done today. Mr. VA is tired too. It was really a different experience working together on the house cleaning.

Old 11-19-2009, 11:19 PM

72,442 posts, read 18,217,053 times
Diana Amazing! you are done with Christmas shopping? that's very motivated!

Jeannie That was funny! but could've been a loss too if the train really went!

NCN I know how much house cleaning you have done,I need to start cleaning with relatives coming all week starting tuesday!

I had some soup and salad at the Hometown buffet at noon.

In the evening I had another yam. So I will probably sleep well.

Good nite
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals