Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2010, 03:52 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times

Advertisements

Good morning all.

Hit the sheets early last night and slept pretty well til my brain kicked in at 3AM and reminded me a week ago today our lives changed! Do fllashbacks ever end?

My brother said yesterday he thinks they may put him in re-hab after the hosp. to learn to move with the pain-I hope not as he's very stubborn.

Back to my norm today with yog/fruit.

Lunch-depend on the soup the hosp. has.

Dinner-grilled cheese on multi grain (2% cheese).

We're rolling right into March ladies-flowers and robins can't be too far off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2010, 08:54 AM

72,421 posts, read 18,205,480 times
Morning Lacey and the our good friends that follow!

Lacey,you need to go to a counselor to talk about the things you have been through,it's pretty tough you know.

Yesterday my family went to a friend's house to celebrate Chinese New Year...we are still at this celebration like Valentines,it usually lasts for a whille. Food was Chinese of course with dumplings,we didn't cook,everything was from the shop.

Morning tea,some scrambled eggs,mixed juice.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:55 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
I was just thinking about flowers today. We have the ten acres in the mountains and I was thinking of going up with a big bag of sunflower seeds and throwing the seeds out in the meadow. Wouldn't people be surprised when instead of grass the meadow turned into flowers. I just may do it one day.

Coffee and milk
banana
2 slices of whitewheat--I made myself a banana sandwich

Lacey, it would be better to spend a little time in assisted living. Remember our neighbor tried it at home with just himself and his wife and ended up falling again. Get well first and then be fiesty.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:06 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Izzy no I don't need anyone-I'll be fine.

Oscar the Grouch occupied his bed today again-LOL.

Change up in dinner plans-chicken salad on 12 grain, cole slaw.

Soup at hosp. was chicken dumpling as was delicious.

NCN that is a great idea it would be beautiful. Hope that fire ant prevention helps.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:44 PM

72,421 posts, read 18,205,480 times
Lacey,I am with you,I understand how you feel.

I have been taking easy with eating,just lots of soup

good nite!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals