Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2010, 10:45 AM

611 posts, read 2,235,011 times

Advertisements

first the hotty firing her gun in the squad car while wasted

and now yesterdays big incident

and seriously maybe it is time for some "communities" to start to think maybe they do have a "community" issue when the son of someone that should have raised that son right.....has a son that has had so many "issues"

but hey maybe it was a poverty issue or a dad not being in the home....oh wait....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2010, 12:40 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,465,713 times
how about posting some links to the stories.

Old 06-21-2010, 12:52 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,475,771 times
It's pretty bad when the chief's son puts himself in a bad situation (again) and gets killed.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:52 PM

611 posts, read 2,235,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG99 View Post
how about posting some links to the stories.

ouch this is getting worse and worse

Dallas police chief's son suspected of killing cop

The Associated Press: Dallas police chief's son suspected of killing cop

seriously could anyone be on a police force where the CHIEF'S SON killed another officer

drunk hotty

Police: Drunk Officer Fired Gun In Squad Car | NBC 4i

her name is out of the headlines now, but something tells me she is very sad about the reason for that

Old 06-21-2010, 06:38 PM

6,824 posts, read 14,036,923 times
I knew the chiefs son was involved but they held out telling what really happened. According to the news he had a drug problem at one time but seemed to have gotten his life together. If it is confirmed that he was the shooter I really feel sad for the new chief. This incident happened in Lancaster not Dallas. I'm sure Dave is chomping at the bit now.

Old 06-22-2010, 06:40 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
the story in today's paper had comments leading me at least to believe that he still had a drug problem and that the officers who responded to the first incident at the apt pool are going to be in big trouble because they did not handle the situation correctly

maybe because the guy told them his father was a police chief--
their reason for not dealing with him more strickly was not given in the article...
this article which was posted today on FTW star telegram site is NOT the article I read in my paper this morning--this is very sanitized==has no comments from the woman who was in the car with the man who was first shot and does not mention that the Dallas County Sheriff office is one investigating the shootings since there was a Lancaster office also killed in the incident
Dallas police chief's son suspected of killing cop | Latest National Headlines | News fr... (http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/06/22/2282034/dallas-police-chiefs-son-suspected.html - broken link)

would not venture to blame anyone for this man's actions but himself--
no one knows what happened that led to this situation and it is certainly not within our pervue to say that his father actions or in-actions are what caused these deaths--

Old 06-22-2010, 06:41 AM

2,110 posts, read 6,465,713 times
anyone find a good picture of her? that video is terrible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: