Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2012, 08:29 PM

105 posts, read 330,577 times

Advertisements

This Ozarka mess is the pits. Nestle isnt no better. (Call me strange but Im one of those people who can "taste" water. ESPECIALLY bottled water)

Does Ice Mountain exist down here? I have a hunch that Ozarka and Ice Mountain are the same people hence the packaging but my gosh it taste so awful, nothing like Ice Mountain Water.

Last edited by Shayne_; 05-03-2012 at 08:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 09:38 PM

6,255 posts, read 17,102,084 times
Id say invest in a filter for your tap, if your fridge doesn't already have one. The water I get out of my filtered fridge tastes better to me than any bottle water I've had.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:26 AM

690 posts, read 1,729,503 times
You might want to do an internet search, Kroger has different types of water that they carry.
Some stores put out the generic name brand on the shelf that they have in stock.

Old 05-04-2012, 04:47 AM

11,856 posts, read 26,881,949 times
I agree about Nestlé. It tastes like dirt to me! Deja Blue is my favorite. I know I have seen Ice Mountain....Kroger?

Old 05-04-2012, 11:32 AM

12,229 posts, read 21,508,945 times
I like Fuji best. But I'm too cheap to buy bottled water very often.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:05 PM

122 posts, read 349,160 times
Yeah people call me crazy when I tell them I can taste the difference in a lot of these bottled waters out there. Probably because I drink them like crazy and have had pretty much every one of them at some point. I actually like Ozarka. One of my favorites. Deja Blue is good, too but I don't see that too much anymore. Aquafina is good, too.

But I agree 100% with Nestle. It has a very distinct, weird aftertaste that I do not like at all. I hate it. My ex girlfriend bought nothing but that at her place and I drank it just because but hated it.

Also tried Fiji as well and did not like it, especially for the price. It did not quinch my thirst at all.

Old 05-06-2012, 07:35 PM

80 posts, read 195,133 times
Please let me know if you find Ice Mountain anywhere down here. I do think itand Ozarka are from the same company, but the water is procured from different springs.

I'm not a huge Ozarka fan, but it is better than my filtered water here in Frisco.

When my parents drive down from back home, I always request Ice Mountain, Coke (the Coco-Cola here is not as strong and sweeter than what I'm used to), Faygo, and Vernors (which is also stronger from home than what I've found in Kroger here).

Old 05-13-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShinyface View Post
Please let me know if you find Ice Mountain anywhere down here. I do think itand Ozarka are from the same company, but the water is procured from different springs.

I'm not a huge Ozarka fan, but it is better than my filtered water here in Frisco.

When my parents drive down from back home, I always request Ice Mountain, Coke (the Coco-Cola here is not as strong and sweeter than what I'm used to), Faygo, and Vernors (which is also stronger from home than what I've found in Kroger here).
I will never find it here

It's a region thing. I had tried ordering from this website but it kept picking up in my IP address and switching back to Ozarka. Ice mountain is only in the midwest. I think I'll stick stick with Evian. I've been buying it from Walgreens and now I need to figure out where I can buy it buy the case

Old 06-08-2012, 06:30 PM

I know this is old but I found something called Jana water. Its Artesian water and tastes just like Fiji water but whole lot cheaper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: