Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2019, 10:17 AM

514 posts, read 439,276 times

Advertisements

Any recommendations for toddler for day care close to Coit and Hedgecox (zip code 75024)? Looking for a place that is open all day and possibly flexible in how many days they require the toddlers to be in day care in other words, are there places that are flexible in how many times they require the parents to drop off their kids as opposed to full week?

I see Kidz Camp Montessori on my way to work and there's another Montessori school right next to red wave car wash..I suppose those are full fledged montessori school and may not even accept someone who is younger than 3 years and my best bet would be to look for day care with educational programs or maybe some useful activities during the day.

Sorry for the long post. I would appreciate your recommendations for someone who is new to the area (from out of state). Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2019, 07:16 AM

194 posts, read 181,597 times
I would ask this on “Nextdoor” - much more local to your specific area.

Old 12-02-2019, 10:59 AM

419 posts, read 553,871 times
If you are implying Montessori does not have offer educational programs or useful activities, you are misinformed. As for the two you listed, I can only speak to the one near the car wash but it is an accredited school that starts at 6 weeks. True Montessori's will not allow less than 5 days per week but some offer half days.

We considered the Primrose at that intersection and found it a great alternative to Montessori. We did not end up attending but liked what we saw during our tour and it was our #1 backup choice for awhile. There's also the Orchard, which is very popular, and Legacy Learning Center, also highly recommended. They will have very different feels. Both are closer to Legacy and Independence. I can also personally recommend Alpha Montessori at Ohio and Legacy, though we were only there about 6 months, we loved it. They start at 3 months.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas