Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2009, 09:35 PM

556 posts, read 1,563,206 times

Advertisements

The Star-Telegram is reporting that Dirk's girlfriend was picked up on multiple felony warrants and had several aliases!!!

I'm a Spurs fan. My comment is: No comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2009, 07:28 AM

2,110 posts, read 6,463,908 times
According to this source Dirk is married.

NBA Players’ Wives and Girlfriends - HoopsVibe

Old 05-07-2009, 08:03 AM

2,231 posts, read 6,067,546 times
We don't know the nature of their relationship, or Nowitzki's actual marital status.

It does seem, however, that the police have rescued him from a potentially dangerous situation. The woman was undoubtedly in the act of exploiting him ruthlessly.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceplace View Post
We don't know the nature of their relationship, or Nowitzki's actual marital status.

It does seem, however, that the police have rescued him from a potentially dangerous situation. The woman was undoubtedly in the act of exploiting him ruthlessly.
Apparently, "sources" say she is his girlfriend. But married, wow, hope not! Anyway, I watched Game 2 of Mavs/Nuggets, and at one point saw this destroyed look on Dirk's face and questioned aloud, What the heck is up with Dirk?? It seemed to be more than just the direction of the game....

Old 05-07-2009, 09:12 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,869,842 times
I thought he was married as well. Last report I read a little bit ago says that Dirk hired a PI to investigate this individual and I'm guessing that Dirk or the PI called the FBI on her and they swooped in and got her at Dirk's house.

He would have been MUCH BETTER off if he could have had her whereabouts be somewhere other than his home to arrest her. This one is going to be interesting. No wonder Dirk has not played so well in the last 2 games.

Old 05-07-2009, 04:14 PM

The story has since been updated. She WAS his girlfriend. YIKES!!! He should have made sure she was somewhere else and not his house or anthing Mavericks related or even together when she was arrested IF he did indeed hire a PI on her. So far he has not bailed her out of jail either and they were supposedly ENGAGED and she says she is pregnant w/ his child. This is going to be messy........

Old 05-07-2009, 04:43 PM

428 posts, read 1,396,314 times
Always makes me wonder...if you are a baller, got money, you aint that bad looking, you seem to have a decent character...why in the freaking world does he get involved with that ugly girl that seems to be in so much trouble. Couldnt he find some girl next door (there's tons in uptown running up and down McKinney Ave), with a cleaner record?.
Boggles my mind.

Old 05-07-2009, 04:45 PM

^^^ I also thought the pic of here was like, "ugh". Someone said they saw the same pic and then a better one of her. Supposedly she looks better w/ makeup on (don't we all).

Ask the guys on your team if they have a sister available that isn't caught up in all of the "celebrity" hoopla or whatever. Date them and not just some bimbo.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:31 PM

Surely there is some foreign exchange student who would big a better pick for the big guy!!! Durn it, I kinda feel for the big German, and I'm a Spurs fan!! But I do have a heart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: