Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2009, 07:18 PM

23,017 posts, read 34,387,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyanger View Post
Glad to see you can take a little joking and we're not degrading into a flame-fest here. Good luck to you wherever you end up. Really.
I do have a good sense of humor. I know all places are not for all people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2009, 09:42 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake77 View Post
I understand perfectley kooter Urban Dictionary: Kooter

I guess the AARAP and Medicare boards got boring for you.
I understand you perfectly Cupcake!

Cupcake: A fat female that dresses her self as if to make up for the fact she is fat.
or
Cupcake: A broke ass, fallen down stripper wanna be who has no life other then to try to keep tabs on random people and of course eating cupcakes the whole time.

Last edited by Kootr; 08-02-2009 at 10:02 PM..

Old 08-03-2009, 07:05 AM

2,185 posts, read 5,015,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
I understand you perfectly Cupcake!

Cupcake: A fat female that dresses her self as if to make up for the fact she is fat.
or
Cupcake: A broke ass, fallen down stripper wanna be who has no life other then to try to keep tabs on random people and of course eating cupcakes the whole time.

Not very bright either are ya? Look at the thumbs up and down. The ones you choose have ALL thumbs down. Know what that means Koooooter? Need me to explain it to you or can you figure it out yourself? lol ok that was a pathetic attempt but nice try. What a sad old man.

I was going to say something else but I don't want to be mean to you, because you remind me of my grandfather, just seems wrong!! It's like picking on bambi.

Cupcake77 means cupcake on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

And Johnny Cupcakes - Johnny Cupcakes

Old 08-03-2009, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Not very bright either are ya? Look at the thumbs up and down. The ones you choose have ALL thumbs down. Know what that means Koooooter? Need me to explain it to you or can you figure it out yourself? lol ok that was a pathetic attempt but nice try. What a sad old man.

I was going to say something else but I don't want to be mean to you, because you remind me of my grandfather, just seems wrong!! It's like picking on bambi.

Cupcake77 means cupcake on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

And Johnny Cupcakes - Johnny Cupcakes
Hahaha! Poor woman. If you only knew!

Old 08-03-2009, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Hahaha! Poor woman. If you only knew!

Kootie you're up early this morning!

Old 08-03-2009, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Kootie you're up early this morning!
Don't you mean "cutie"?

I often get up rather early to enjoy the day. Sometimes I play golf or go to the practice range. Sometimes I'll take a day trip...or a number of other things. I enjoy doing pretty much whatever I want! How about you?

Old 08-03-2009, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Don't you mean "cutie"?

I often get up rather early to enjoy the day. Sometimes I play golf or go to the practice range. Sometimes I'll take a day trip...or a number of other things. I enjoy doing pretty much whatever I want! How about you?

The same thing I do everyday, try and take over the world!
Sometimes I babysit and promote tempermental, attention *****, over dramatic Musicans all day. Most are very sensitive but carry a gun.
Sometimes I work with my band and record music. Sometimes I work on new hotsauce recipes, I have my own Hotsauce company. sometimes I play with my kids, sometimes I train my German Shepherds, sometimes I walk out in the 101 degree heat and sweat just for fun, sometimes I come to city-data to blow off some steam.

Old 08-03-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Sometimes I babysit and promote tempermental, attention *****, over dramatic Musicans all day. Most are very sensitive but carry a gun.
Sometimes I work with my band and record music. Sometimes I work on new hotsauce recipes, I have my own Hotsauce company. sometimes I play with my kids, sometimes I train my German Shepherds, sometimes I walk out in the 101 degree heat and sweat just for fun, sometimes I come to city-data to blow off some steam.
You can have all that work-related stuff, especially dealing with wanna-be local musicians looking to make a name for themselves and standout. Playing with the kids and training the dogs is cool. And (of course) it's always more fun playing around outside.

I won't ask you about your band, because I doubt I've ever heard of them...and never will. But I will ask about your hotsauces. I like different hotsauces. What's the brand name? Do you have any of your sauces in the Firehouse Subs stores? They have a huge selection of hot sauces at all their stores.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:31 AM

10,130 posts, read 19,882,004 times
Quote:
You have your own hot sauce company? Cool (and on topic, in a literal sense). Do you ever make it to the Austin Hot Sauce Festival? Hot Sauce Festival - The Austin Chronicle... or go to the Hot Sauce shop on 6th street Tears of Joy Hot Sauce Shop About Us (http://www.tearsofjoysauces.com/store/customer/about_us.php? - broken link)

I miss the Fiery Foods shows they used to do all over the state.

Old 08-03-2009, 12:46 PM

5,406 posts, read 13,278,915 times
Yummy!! Please let me know the name of your hot sauce and where it may be purchased because the "hot" eaters in my family are always looking for something new and better. Many thanks; I appreciated it!!

Keeping on topic, "It's HOT."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas