Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you had an undesirable massage?
Yes and I complained. 2 12.50%
Yes and I did not complain. 1 6.25%
No. 7 43.75%
I have never had a massage. 6 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 09:40 AM

7 posts, read 78,042 times

Advertisements

I am a Licensed Massage Therapist in Dallas.

I worked at a Massage Chain and heard of numerous complaints against male therapist. I worked in Southlake, TX.

As a therapist I used this same therapist and was shocked at the draping and inappropriate massage techniques used.

This was immediately told to management, who told me this was an isolated incident. Fortunately I worked there and spoke to many therapist and found that IT WAS NOT isolated at all. In fact, this therapist was fired ONLY after i made a complaint, but was allowed to work 1 week with woman clients. I was later told the therapist was fired due to other complaints that were not previously addressed prior to my complaint.

LADIES you are not alone. I waned you to know.

AND IN AUSTIN look what happened:
http://www.keyetv.com/news/local/story/Masseur-faces-felony-sexual-assault-charges/wsjfXdpIzkemIyHCBHVbZg.cspx?rss=909
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 11:30 AM

869 posts, read 2,955,398 times
no happy endings???

Old 05-11-2009, 12:57 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,466,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffari-al-texani View Post
no happy endings???
You can get happy endings over off of Harry Hines.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:18 PM

869 posts, read 2,955,398 times
guess I'm off to Harry Hines then!!!

Old 07-30-2009, 08:38 PM
J2N

1 posts, read 6,439 times
ACK!!! I think that most people think that complaining to the employer IS all you have to do ( I too work at a massage chain and have worked at others where incidences have been prevalent. Complaints to mgmt. Do not seem to help as, I too have been told "unfortunately, you are the only complaint" Tx. Dept. Of Health requires all therapists lic. Be posted in plain view. Next time when you complain make it clear that you will be making your complaint with the state of Texas as well. That is sure to envoke a response that is a little more pro-active. It is really convienent as you can go on the website and it takes 5 min. To file a complaint. MOST IMPORTANTLY UNDERSTAND THE LAWS IN YOUR STATE re: draping, which is NOT mandatory. I ALWAYS REQUIRE IT...If you don't like the rules...c ya ) Hope this helps!

Old 07-31-2009, 10:53 AM

27 posts, read 126,906 times
I'm not sure if there is such a thing as a bad massage.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:09 PM

122 posts, read 349,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG99 View Post
You can get happy endings over off of Harry Hines.
Addresses please??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: