Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2022, 09:34 PM

12,767 posts, read 14,966,979 times

Advertisements

I assume at around Black Friday/Chirstmastime, streaming services offer deals. Do they usually OR ever offer deals at any other times of the year?

I'm currently signed up w/ 4 services (Hulu, Peacock, Paramount+, & Curiosity Stream) & got them all on some kind of deal totaling $122 for a year. I think that's a great deal for all 4 of them!

Eventually one at a time, I'd ALSO like to maybe try:

- Philo
- Sling Blue
- Vidgo
- Fubo TV
- DirecTV
- maybe YouTube TV

I'd like to keep what I have for as cheaply as I can PLUS add Discovery+, Lifetime Movie Club, & maybe Netflix, so if anyone knows when pretty much ANY of what I mentioned will have a deal, please let me know, thanks a lot!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2022, 05:05 AM

43,631 posts, read 44,361,055 times
One can buy a Roku streaming stick and get a lot free programming with it.

Old 11-04-2022, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post

I do have that so far, thanks! I haven't had too much time to really look through it all, but I will.

Old 11-04-2022, 10:52 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,328,467 times
Discovery+ has an awesome deal for veterans.

Old 11-05-2022, 04:47 AM

Quote:
I think Roku buyers were also getting a 3 month free trial of Apple TV+. (I am not sure if this is still valid.)

Old 11-05-2022, 06:44 AM

10,864 posts, read 6,467,480 times
You get AMC with Sling BLUE,I can never find any movie I want to watch with Sling Blue.
for $122,I can buy the dvds for movies I want to watch ,there are so many free movies offered by Movieland.TV, Youtube,Roku,TUBI,Kanopy ,Crackle,even VUDU has many free movies
Sometimes if you cant find a movie on any of these channels,you find it on Youtube,like I was searching for Duel in the Sun and Youtube has it free

Old 11-05-2022, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
Discovery+ has an awesome deal for veterans.

Thanks, but doesn't help me.

Quote:
I think Roku buyers were also getting a 3 month free trial of Apple TV+. (I am not sure if this is still valid.)

Thanks, but bought mine long ago, so never had or knew about that deal then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo101 View Post
You get AMC with Sling BLUE,I can never find any movie I want to watch with Sling Blue.
for $122,I can buy the dvds for movies I want to watch ,there are so many free movies offered by Movieland.TV, Youtube,Roku,TUBI,Kanopy ,Crackle,even VUDU has many free movies
Sometimes if you cant find a movie on any of these channels,you find it on Youtube,like I was searching for Duel in the Sun and Youtube has it free

Thanks! Yes, we have pretty much millions of free movies at our fingertips. AMC as in American Movie Classics OR AMC as in the AMC movie theatere chain's movies? I assume the first thing I said.

Old 11-06-2022, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post

Thanks, but bought mine long ago, so never had or knew about that deal then.

Thanks! Yes, we have pretty much millions of free movies at our fingertips. AMC as in American Movie Classics OR AMC as in the AMC movie theatere chain's movies? I assume the first thing I said.
I think Roku is also giving an AMC trial as well as perhaps a Paramount+ trial as well. (I assume you could search online to check if it is of interest to you.)

Old 11-06-2022, 06:22 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,677,918 times
Quote:
I know they are very similar but I like the Amazon FireStick better then the Roku.

If you download the KODI program you can pretty much watch anything at anytime you want with zero cost.

Old 11-06-2022, 06:36 AM

10,864 posts, read 6,467,480 times
i find better movies on TUBI ,I dont know what the catch is,but how does it manage to have so many good movies free to stream?
Last night I found Falcon and the Snowman by Timothy Button and Sean Penn on TUBI,I watched it once before,cant recall where?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff