Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2014, 10:26 PM

2 posts, read 3,337 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I have these white spots on my two front teeth. On one tooth, it's only small in dots but on the other tooth the white spot is pretty big and when I talk to people it is noticeable which is quite embarrassing and destroying confidence.

I already have these white spots since I'm small and now it concerns me because I kinda have a girlfriend and I don't want to look bad. I hope it's not too late and I hope there are ways to remove this. My dentist said nothing can be done but they are not professionals so there's gotta be a way, please help!

Old 08-16-2014, 11:08 PM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevilstouch View Post
Hello,

I have these white spots on my two front teeth. On one tooth, it's only small in dots but on the other tooth the white spot is pretty big and when I talk to people it is noticeable which is quite embarrassing and destroying confidence.

I already have these white spots since I'm small and now it concerns me because I kinda have a girlfriend and I don't want to look bad. I hope it's not too late and I hope there are ways to remove this. My dentist said nothing can be done but they are not professionals so there's gotta be a way, please help!
What do you mean the dentist is not professional. If you went to a licensed one they have to be a professional. Asking here on CD we people here are not pros either, so you have to take that in consideration when asking a technical dental question.
After that being said here is some information that may help you with questions about white spots on teeth.
White spot lesions

Old 08-19-2014, 01:04 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,571,506 times
I have a white spot like that on one of my bottom front teeth. Pretty much nothing can be done about it because it's how the tooth formed. Don't use whitening strips whatever you do, they make it even more noticeable.

Old 08-21-2014, 12:06 PM

506 posts, read 2,573,742 times
Look for MI paste. link

Take a small pea-sized amount and rub it into the white spots daily. The white spots won't totally disappear but they should get less noticeable.

Old 08-25-2014, 01:07 AM

36 posts, read 111,282 times
I suggest you don't try anything on hit and trial basis as it can also effect you in adverse direction. Infact, consult to some professional doctor like CMR dentistry in Miami and ask what solution is there to remove these white spots. And I assure you definitely there should be some proper solution of it.

Old 08-25-2014, 09:01 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Did you ever wear braces? I have white spots where they were bonded to my teeth. They aren't terribly noticeable except when I bleached my teeth and they became SUPER white!

Old 08-29-2014, 05:23 AM

9 posts, read 9,663 times
consult with good doctor who can give you good advice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health