Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diabetes
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2012, 07:49 PM

240 posts, read 586,449 times

Advertisements

This book is written by Jeff O'Connell, Sugar Nation: The Hidden Truth Behind America's Deadliest Habit and the Simple Way to Beat It. I have been a diabetic for a long time but find this book very good and an eye opener in a lot of ways. It should be read by anyone who thinks they may someday become a Diabetic or is already one. For that matter it wil teach the over weight where they may be headed and what to do about it and for the healthy on how to stay that way. It explores what leads up to diabetes, the doctors role and how badly they fall down on teaching patients about diabetes, the drug companies, how to live with diabetes and loads of other stuff. It is available from Amazon from $17.00 new down to about $4.00 used. Mine is from the library. I'm to cheap to buy it. Where I am I can get it in a Kindle edition from the library.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 11:21 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,350,110 times
I've read it, it's good.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:05 AM

178 posts, read 355,544 times
my ready reads this book! and it is really very helpful and amazing book. Even i have read it found some intresting knowledge about how can I keep myself away from diabetes, also for diabetic patient there is a pool of information that what steps should they take to keep their blood sugar normal. Everyone should read it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diabetes