Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2011, 07:48 PM

4 posts, read 16,824 times

Advertisements

Does anybody know of a doctor who will prescribe Phentermine in RI?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2011, 08:01 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,768,804 times
I imagine any doctor who feels it appropriate to prescribe it, prescribes it. It's a legal (but controlled) drug in the USA, no reason a doctor wouldn't prescribe it, if the doctor felt it was the right thing to prescribe for you.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:16 PM

4 posts, read 16,824 times
I am not finding that to be the case. I am overweight and have been going to a clinic that prescribes it yet it is expensive. The doctors not associated with any weight loss clinic seem not to want to prescribe it. That has been my experience.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:24 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,768,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwife View Post
I am not finding that to be the case. I am overweight and have been going to a clinic that prescribes it yet it is expensive. The doctors not associated with any weight loss clinic seem not to want to prescribe it. That has been my experience.
Then you'd need to find a weight loss clinic. But it's only one of many options for weight loss. Just because the doctors can prescribe it, doesn't mean it's the right one for you. And just because one place you went to prescribed it for you, doesn't mean it -was- the right one for you. All it means, is that -that one- doctor decided it was suitable for you.

There might be other doctors who think it's suitable for other patients, but not for you. For whatever reason, if you're not getting it prescribed, you should examine the reasons for that. It is a controlled substance and comes with dozens and dozens of common, very risky side effects.

Regardless, check out the yellow pages in whatever city you're looking in, for weight loss clinics. And call them and ask them.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:50 PM

1 posts, read 5,070 times
Quote:
Does anybody know of a doctor who will prescribe Phentermine in RI?
curious, did you ever find a dr? and if so may you forward the info thank you

Old 02-14-2012, 09:55 PM

6,103 posts, read 8,813,688 times
Quote:
Probably because its not the healthiest thing you can do for yourself. Why do you think you need it?

Old 02-14-2012, 11:57 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,947,317 times
LOL @ this thread.

I love how people selling this stuff start new threads pretending to be "new" here and asking/promoting about HCG/phentermine.

Old 02-15-2012, 04:13 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,515,246 times
phentermine is speed in my opinion. It just speeds you out and after one week you build a tolerance and voila it does not work. You do clean your house pretty darn good that week thats the only good thing about it!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss