Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 10:30 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,516,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaMomof6 View Post
I thought that testosterone was supposed to make your sex drive similar to a teenage boy? Well, maybe not that strong, but I have always thought that would happen if I ever got HRT..
No that really has not happened. Its a very conservative dose due to being female. Its up a bit but not over the top. Not enough to do it for that reason only. Now when I tried winstrol, ohh my God, I was looking and lusting after my 300 lbs neighbor. I mean it did not matter what they looked like, just over 18 and I was lusting. Now to add that Winstrol is not a fun drug to do and its illegal. I could only take 3 weeks of a super small dose and it was terrible. I do not advise anyone to go the route I did before HRT. HRT is so much cleaner and mild and legal! Its sort of like comparing the tourtise and hair. Steriods such as anavar and winny are the hair, and hrt is the turtle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I better start saving up too!

Sweeeeet

I used to be the same way. It's a hard habit to break, but you gotta do it. The scale can be a lying, deceitful *****. The weight fluctuation isn't all that uncommon anyways. I've personally experienced as much as 8-10 swings within hours of each other depending on my eating and drinking habits of the day. It's just water and glycogen stores and they can have a greater effect the leaner you get, from my experience.
I noticed when I got leaner it definately changed. Now even the next day a few carbs over and Im up 2 lbs on the scale but there is no way I could have gained that in fat. Its a very funny balance. Everything counts right now what you eat and drink.

I love you, your bright, smart, balanced , pick the place on the map and we will live there and try it out.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:43 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,059,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
I noticed when I got leaner it definately changed. Now even the next day a few carbs over and Im up 2 lbs on the scale but there is no way I could have gained that in fat. Its a very funny balance. Everything counts right now what you eat and drink.
Yeah, I've been trying to hammer that same point home to my mom too. She is trying to lose weight and will freak out when the scale is up 3 pounds one day. I've tried to make her understand that it's just fluctuation and not real weight gain. Once she took my advice and started weighing herself just once or twice a week it saved her a lot of grief.

Quote:
I love you, your bright, smart, balanced , pick the place on the map and we will live there and try it out.
I'm going to start blushing now!

How about Denver? I've always wanted to live there!

Old 09-23-2012, 02:01 PM

Denver ummm, I hate cold weather, I was thinking more warm.

Old 09-23-2012, 04:24 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,059,119 times
Denver is surprisingly mild, but failing that just come to Tampa and we'll sort it out from there!

Old 09-24-2012, 12:39 AM

102,194 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
I knew I wanted testosterone, and ghrp 6, ghrp2 peptides. The rest I wanted to see what the doctor came up with. Well of course he did blood work and I needed test, thyroid meds, and we thru in micronized DHEA. The peptides were also included but of course I did not need them, I wanted them.
Could you explain what those are (bolded), and where the heck do you find a doctor to give you that kind of attention? My experience with insurance-based doctors is that they're just not interested in most problems patients present, especially women patients, no matter what the problem is. They just tell you you're fine, or "it's all in your head". What part of the country do you live in? I hear the doctors back East take their jobs more seriously and/or have better training.

DHEA! When I needed treatment for adrenal fatigue, DHEA being one of the components of treatment, the entire endocrinology group in my town said "we don't do that kind of work. All we do is treat diabetes and test for thyroid". How do you find someone who does the kind of diagnosis and treatment you got, without paying an arm and a leg to see a doc who operates independently of the insurance system?

Old 09-24-2012, 12:43 AM

102,194 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaMomof6 View Post
I thought that testosterone was supposed to make your sex drive similar to a teenage boy? Well, maybe not that strong, but I have always thought that would happen if I ever got HRT..
Testosterone can convert to estrogen in the system. So depending on where you are in your life cycle, it should be avoided. If you're already estrogen-dominant, you shouldn't take testosterone. If you have uterine fibroids, you shouldn't take testosterone, because there's a risk it would convert to estrogen, and feed your fibroids, growing them over time.

Old 09-24-2012, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Could you explain what those are (bolded), and where the heck do you find a doctor to give you that kind of attention? My experience with insurance-based doctors is that they're just not interested in most problems patients present, especially women patients, no matter what the problem is. They just tell you you're fine, or "it's all in your head". What part of the country do you live in? I hear the doctors back East take their jobs more seriously and/or have better training.

DHEA! When I needed treatment for adrenal fatigue, DHEA being one of the components of treatment, the entire endocrinology group in my town said "we don't do that kind of work. All we do is treat diabetes and test for thyroid". How do you find someone who does the kind of diagnosis and treatment you got, without paying an arm and a leg to see a doc who operates independently of the insurance system?
let me give you alittle background first and I am going to be honest so here it goes.

I am an avid female weight lifter. I have spend years 7 at first then I broke my back and now back 5 years trying to get more muscle and lose bodyfat, and sometimes scale weight. I have made the best progress by taking this into my own hands at first with a bit of naitivity going into it. In otherwords if I knew what it took to really get the look I was after and just thought at age 40's it was carb cycling and cardio with heavy weights being a female I would now look back and call myself very stupid. Thus I did aton of research and went with a cycle of anavar after three years of heavy solid weight liftiing. I love it. I also did it way too long and got somewhat in the addict zone. I had to stop, I felt like crap, I had NO male side effects but nice muscle I built along with some fat so I accepted it. However after 2 years of abusing anavar on and off I knew I was headed for a big crash!! I had to something thus I sought out a doctor who could help me and got word thru the bodybuilding community of my doctor. I love him and that how this whole journey started. I also knew that there must be a better way that no one is telling me about. Then I found out what they answer was to my questions.

HRT is the answer that I needed for my goals. I wanted Test. and HGH however the doctors no longer write HGH because they are being watched by the FDA and now prescribe GHRP6 and GHRP 2 peptides. These peptides are actually a small chain of amino acids however they act as a huge HGH stimualtor with out all the negitive side effects. In otherwords its a ton safer as HGH. They cause an HGH pulse in your pitutatary gland so your getting pulses of HGH. ITs a bit weaker than HGH and slower than HGH but safer and IT WORKS, its not a scam. ITs an injectable into the skin with a tiny insullin needle. The test. cream is just that a mild very mild test cream. When the doctor took my blood at first he said holy moly you got nothing. NO hormones due to all the abuse on anavar. I needed to find something right and safe for me. I had no choice, it was that or go natural and going natural being a female and in the 40's is bs!!! No fitness chick or BB women are natural especially in there 40's . NOw I mean competitive fitness chick. I have many friends who compete and they all dabble in anavar and winny and HRT!

I have found HRT so much more mild, so much better gains than Underground lab crap, I feel safer due to getting blood check and JUST flat out great!! The results are amazing and I will PM you my facebook page when I get pictures of the new me and you can compare the progress.

I am in NJ, by NYC so finding a good doctor was easy. THey are under anti aging which is the code word for legal juicing!! I did pay an arm and a leg 800 dollars for one year of unlimited doctor visits. This does not include the blood work every 3 - 6 months at 400 dollars and the meds which are the cheapest but worth it. The test for 3 months is about 60 dollars and the peptites for three months are about 350. However for me its worth it I was paying so much in my mind, health and the anavar was not cheap. You can buy the peptides (HGH stimultor yourself on line) PM if you need too. They are all over and easy to find, I have never found test cream for women on the internet. Being women you can go the route that men do with test. its dangerous, and you dont want to shave! I had no choice but to do to a doctor. Believe me I have been on the internet and have bought things and the test cream for women is not there! MARILYN

Last edited by stevemorse; 09-24-2012 at 03:39 AM..

Old 09-24-2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Testosterone can convert to estrogen in the system. So depending on where you are in your life cycle, it should be avoided. If you're already estrogen-dominant, you shouldn't take testosterone. If you have uterine fibroids, you shouldn't take testosterone, because there's a risk it would convert to estrogen, and feed your fibroids, growing them over time.
yes too much test. thats why we do blood work and its dosed very low. I am having no problems so far. However I probably will have to cycle it and get off it I bet. Nothing good lasts forever!

Old 09-24-2012, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Denver is surprisingly mild, but failing that just come to Tampa and we'll sort it out from there!
you married?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss