Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 01:22 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times

Advertisements

Weight loss slowing down

5 days to go
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2018, 02:24 PM

Made the goal!

199.6 !!

About 15.2 pounds in 37 days!!

Old 09-08-2018, 02:46 PM

1,412 posts, read 1,017,000 times
^ Fantastic -- good job sticking with it!

Old 09-08-2018, 03:50 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaInLove View Post
Good joob! But I'm double better With proper food for healthy diet, workouts, and sticking with it every day you can reach your goals. But I prefer detox before all of that, it help me a lot. I was excited because I lost 16 pounds in 2 weeks just with it. Yesterday I made review of my weight and belly fat lost, and want to share it with you, maybe will help someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kucRL1sOfI
"Toxins" ...what toxins? Sounds like a crock to me!

BTW, congrats westcoastforme! You did it the right way!

Old 09-08-2018, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
"Toxins" ...what toxins? Sounds like a crock to me!

BTW, congrats westcoastforme! You did it the right way!
Yes hard to stick with it.

No pizza no Chinese no sushi. The first two weeks are the most difficult

Old 09-08-2018, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Yes hard to stick with it.

No pizza no Chinese no sushi. The first two weeks are the most difficult
After you get to your final goal ...in the case of you wanting to lose a few more pounds ...if desired, keep a lower carb level and eat smaller portions along with your current exercise routine. It's been working for me ...so far!

Old 09-08-2018, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Most of what we eat is processed food additives, not toxic to the body, but still called toxins. Toxins that will tend to overload the liver and divert it from its main activities. Detox is about stimulating the liver and the kidneys. The high levels of toxins in the body can kill the friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. These bacteria are useful in managing weight. The toxins in our bodies have the ability to inhibit oxygen from reaching the red blood cells reducing its flow. Also can block enzymes from performing its standard functions.
Excessive toxins in our bodies are responsible for acne and skin rashes. Just my opinion Best regards.
Most of what we eat is not processed food additives, it's food! If you have enough "toxins" in your liver to affect its function, you should see a doctor immediately, you'll probably be jaundiced. You shouldn't be pushing your "Red Tea extract commercial" in someone's thread who has achieved great results using conventional, medically-proven methods ...never mind the other half dozen threads you've intruded on.

Save the sales spiel for a late-night TV infomercial! Best Regards!

Old 09-09-2018, 10:04 AM

6,102 posts, read 8,822,493 times
Quote:
Most of what we eat is processed food additives, not toxic to the body, but still called toxins. Toxins that will tend to overload the liver and divert it from its main activities. Detox is about stimulating the liver and the kidneys. The high levels of toxins in the body can kill the friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. These bacteria are useful in managing weight. The toxins in our bodies have the ability to inhibit oxygen from reaching the red blood cells reducing its flow. Also can block enzymes from performing its standard functions.
Excessive toxins in our bodies are responsible for acne and skin rashes. Just my opinion Best regards.
Detoxing is for drug addicts and alcoholics. If you do not have a substance problem then detoxing is pointless exercise. Our liver and kidneys do a fine job of detoxing for us.
Drinking lots of water is what will help along with a healthy diet.

Old 09-09-2018, 09:40 PM

21,544 posts, read 8,727,966 times
Spammer reported.

Old 09-12-2018, 01:28 AM

21,544 posts, read 8,727,966 times
^^^^^ The above post refers to a spammer thread that got deleted. I don't know how my post ended up here. Sorry about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss