Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 01:01 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,407,960 times

Advertisements

Funny story, was in my friends house 2 weeks ago. He has to registed female Golden Retrievers. Anyway, they looked fine, nothing suspicious. Then the night before Easter one gave birth, and the sister looked like she was gonna pop any time! They had 9 with the first litter and dunno how many the other will have, but shes alot bigger than the sister. They found a black lab a few weeks ago in the yard and thought nothing of it. So long story short, if anyone wants a free Lab / Retriever mixes, let me know!

Old 04-09-2007, 01:38 PM

402 posts, read 2,211,018 times
Hey, where's the guy looking for a pet dog? That would be a great mix! Maybe a little hyper though!!!

Old 04-09-2007, 01:45 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
The mix is wonderful, that is what my Cassy is. She is sweet, gentle and has been a great addition to our family for 11 years.

Old 04-09-2007, 02:03 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,407,960 times
I had one that tried to bite several children. They would be a great mix, but we got one that was agressive towards anyone near the yard. He wasnt from my friend though. His ******* are sweet as candy.

Old 04-09-2007, 02:15 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Mine has been sweet right from the beginning too. I have heard that some labs can be agressive?? Not my experience, but then again if someone broke into my house or something equally threatening WELL I'm guessing mine would not be so sweet either! Stats say that labs are in the top 5 of dog biters.

Old 11-17-2007, 06:32 PM

1 posts, read 39,079 times
Default black lab/golden retriever mixed puppy

We had a black lab/golden retriever for 16 years. Sadie was the best dog ever and we still miss her after 10 years. We currently have black lab and a beagle/black lab/gray hound mix (She looks a small lab with beagle markings) We have decided our next puppy will be a black lab/golden retriever mix. She was gentle, kid friendly and beautiful. If the person with the puppies lived in California we be at their door. I can't recommend a better mix.

Old 11-17-2007, 10:24 PM

2 posts, read 78,012 times
Default Wow - I live in California & we're expecting pups very soon!

Wow - what a coincidence! I was searching the web trying to get info on lab/golden retriever mixes because we are expecting pups within the next 2 weeks. We have an adorable purebred black female who got a little too chummy with the beautiful golden retriever our neighbor has...Now we're awaiting pups and just wondering what to expect looks & temperment wise. Can you fill me in more? I'm in northern California - are you interested in a pup?

Old 11-18-2007, 08:32 PM

1 posts, read 39,018 times
Default interested in pup..

my first dog i ever had was a black lab/golden mix, and was the greatest dog ever! i am now looking to get a dog and want another mix, but they are hard to come by.

I would be interested in one of your puppies. Has anyone ever heard of a way to transport dogs across the country? Any special way?

Old 11-18-2007, 10:16 PM

2 posts, read 78,012 times
Default Interested in a puppy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherlin View Post
We had a black lab/golden retriever for 16 years. Sadie was the best dog ever and we still miss her after 10 years. We currently have black lab and a beagle/black lab/gray hound mix (She looks a small lab with beagle markings) We have decided our next puppy will be a black lab/golden retriever mix. She was gentle, kid friendly and beautiful. If the person with the puppies lived in California we be at their door. I can't recommend a better mix.
Hi, I'm new on this site...I meant to send a response to this message, but I'm not sure if you got it or not. I was actually on line, researching golden/lab mixes because we're due to have puppies of this mix very soon and I didn't know what to expect. Also, I DO live in California so I thought it was such a coincidence that you might be looking for a puppy. If you are, let me know. Both parents are very smart, very calm and well mannered...in addition to being beautiful! I'm thinking their puppies are just going to be gorgeous!
Thanks.

Old 11-19-2007, 02:57 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,270,385 times
Exclamation Hey, ya'll...

We're getting awfully close here to advertising...please don't...if you want to discuss all of this via DM, please do...but as you all know, even free ads aren't allowed on CD!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs